Gaming ABGX360 and some other questions

gear87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cousin gave me his modded xbox 360 but he couldn't explain anything since his friend burns games for him.
This is a old 20gb xbox 360 with Hitachi cd drive but I don't know what firmware it has...since I don't know when he modded his xbox 360.
Also it had red ring but someone fixed it for me.

Anyway I watched these two tutorials
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLNyD00oFsY
I also put 3th,4th,5th,6th wave video iso in Stealthfiles folder

and this tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd9dnpohGyk

After I watched those tutorials, I tried to burn recent released xbox 360 game "Resonance of Fate"
First ABGX360 show everything green but except "Video partition does not match known data Stealth status is uncertain" in yellow text. No matter what I launched ABGX360 couple times more result was same so I tried to burn it .dvd file with imgburn. I used Sony 8.5gb DVD+RDL and my first disk couldn't verify so second disk I uncheck verify then it was succefully burned but when I insert in my modded xbox 360 it palys as dvd but it shows xbox 360 logo and nothing happens

What did I do wrong exactly...? I can't figure this out by myself so I decide to ask here. I would really appreciate if someone can help me thanks for reading

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you completely sure the xbox is modded?
Also:
6qwkgm.jpg

I'd recommend to redownload the ISO if possible, you should also try with an older game, some Wave 3 game to see if it runs -RoF is Wave 6-, if it does, you'll need to upgrade your firmware to -1.51 IIRC-

gear87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for quick reply. Yes Xbox 360 is modded he told me that his friend modded for him and last game he played was Madden 09 I think. I am guessing his friend modded in either summer 2008 or beginning of 2008

gear87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for quick reply again. I found tutorial on youtube that wave4 game to wave 3 will it be works for wave6 as well?

gear87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for letting me know but I have two xbox 360 now so it's not big deal for me. Once again Thanks for you help I am gonna try to patch it and see if it works or not.

gear87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lagman said:
It should, exact same method. BTW you'll get an almost instant ban if you go LIVE with a patched ISO.

Thanks for all your help lagman I really appreciate your help but can help answer one more question for me

You said, "It should, exact same method. BTW you'll get an almost instant ban if you go LIVE with a patched ISO. "

so as long as I play game on offline I am okay right? I don't want my regular xbox 360 with live account get mess up because of this xbox360.
Also it means when there is patches for games but I can't update it since I can't connecnt xbox live but will game works fine?
I read you get banned even you play offline...so that makes me bit worry...

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
all I know is that, if you're using a Hitachi drive, it's not safe to go online if your xbox 360 is modded
and there is no way for them to ban you if your xbox 360 always stays offline

gear87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
all I know is that, if you're using a Hitachi drive, it's not safe to go online if your xbox 360 is modded
and there is no way for them to ban you if your xbox 360 always stays offline

Thank you
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Zelda the man awakening