Gaming Access the New 3ds SD without opening back!

Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bullshit, n3ds ftp speed isn't faster than 200KB/s and fbi socket punch isn't faster than 1,5 MB/s, especially full games can be installed faster through sd card reader
my internet speed is crap and it works speedy quick!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The 3ds connects to the router,so the speed depends on the max router speed not internet speed but the 3ds is limited for me at 1MBps
exactly!

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It alsways the slowest device in a row that's limit the speed. And that is 3ds's wifi chip. But why is ftp much slower tha fbi socket?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 3ds connects to the router,so the speed depends on the max router speed not internet speed but the 3ds is limited for me at 1MBps

exactly![/QUOTE]
It always the slowest device in a row that's limit the speed. And that is 3ds's wifi chip. But why is ftp much slower tha fbi socket?

fbi and ftb are both slow i think its due to the wifi libs we have i cant peak 180kb

i have managed 2.9mb/s speed over data management transfer in settings

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DID YOU KNOW!?!?

If you microwave your New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL system for 5 minutes, it will charge its battery fully? A new technology has been invented by the team at Nintendo, adding yet another way to ensure fun for all! Simply put your device into any microwave, and set it to 5 minutes. When it is done, your New Nintendo 3DS system should be fully charged!

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DID YOU KNOW!?!?

If you microwave your New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL system for 5 minutes, it will charge its battery fully? A new technology has been invented by the team at Nintendo, adding yet another way to ensure fun for all! Simply put your device into any microwave, and set it to 5 minutes. When it is done, your New Nintendo 3DS system should be fully charged!
Are you joking!?! Doing that will make the 3ds turn into popcorn!

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
someone post a speed test:
video 1: sd card in computer using adapter
video 2: microsd manager to computer via WiFi
haha nty i have managed some stupid good speeds transfering to SSD to Microsd like 25mb/s on a UH1 card and about 70mb/s read speeds.

That being said transferring files is fast enough at 2.8mb/s for a 500mb cia unless you wanna transfer like 30gb of files

Its an edit of the 4chan Iphone troll
Also like they said the latest IOS update made phones waterproof

Google it they had mock adverts made and all it was brilliant

Last edited by izy,

Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DID YOU KNOW!?!?

:wtf: WTF! talk about breaking your system 101, and how does this have to do with microsd managing?

pretty much

JacksonS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a CIA out there that lets you install the microSD management app on your home menu. It's very useful because you don't have to get through system settings (and thus you won't be kicked back to sysNAND if you're on emuNAND).

Reactions: CeeDee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk