Gaming Access the New 3ds SD without opening back!

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my dad to help me cut out a piece of the backplate with a dremel. We cut out the area covering the sd card. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner, it works great and cost nothing!

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i can't seem to get it to work
Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the FTP client connected. I use FileZilla because it's decent and free. Just enter the IP and port correctly, click Quick Connect and let it retry for a bit. It will eventually connect.

Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes it takes a few tries to get the FTP client connected. I use FileZilla because it's decent and free. Just enter the IP and port correctly, click Quick Connect and let it retry for a bit. It will eventually connect.

That's why i use microsd manager, it is reliable and easy to use.

My microsd management disappeared from the menu somehow... Does anyone know how to bring it back?

which menu? home or settings?

They really only sell replacement back covers in NA? What the fuck?

You could try ebay or amazon or somewhere else. do you need a new one?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i know about this since day one, but i prefer a the attachment over the wifi method. you try moving a 2 gb file over wifi and tell me if you still think its cool lol. as for now i just keep the back of my N3ds unscrewed. the snaps in the back keep it from moving anyway.

IcySon55

Leader of Fan Translators International
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's why i use microsd manager, it is reliable and easy to use.
The grand total number of retries is usually just one. And the maximum time I have to wait for it to connect is about 10 seconds. Definitely within the realm of tolerable.

I'm also never in a rush to get something installed, so transferring 4GB over wi-fi is fine by me.

Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The grand total number of retries is usually just one. And the maximum time I have to wait for it to connect is about 10 seconds. Definitely within the realm of tolerable.

I'm also never in a rush to get something installed, so transferring 4GB over wi-fi is fine by me.

that's what i think

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This design is better.

bguHBTE.png

as posted here https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-3ds-battery-cover-idea-allow-access-to-sd-card.384184/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk