Acekard 2i Tempers' Deal

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
The $11.50 deal with the coupon deal is still being advertised on FileTrip when you download something. Needs changing...

Or needs to be reactivated since they've been advertising it for a long time on FileTrip. False advertisement is a serious crime.

rof1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
We need a comment from ShopTemp on this. After all, it’s supposed to be GbaTemp’s official affiliate: What’s with the FileTrip advertisement?

-rof1

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
rof1 said:
We need a comment from ShopTemp on this. After all, it’s supposed to be GbaTemp’s official affiliate: What’s with the FileTrip advertisement?

-rof1

Filetrip is part of the GBAtemp network, it is actually fully owned by GBAtemp unlike Shoptemp which is just part of the network and is a official partner so don't worry, they are not doing anything wrong, except old adverts that is
tongue.gif

rof1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
danny600kill said:
rof1 said:

-rof1

Filetrip is part of the GBAtemp network, it is actually fully owned by GBAtemp unlike Shoptemp which is just part of the network and is a official partner so don't worry, they are not doing anything wrong, except old adverts that is
tongue.gif
Hehe, I just put what I mean is fair pressure on them (ShopTemp), to get the coupon back
wink.gif

-rof1

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
rof1 said:

-rof1

tongue.gif

No, they are doing something wrong: they are actively advertising a price that is lower than the actual price. There are no expiration dates on the advertisement, no small text saying it is only active between these dates or when this person says it is. There is nothing to show that it was a limited time promotion. According to FileTrip, which as you said is fully run and operated by GBATemp, you can get an Acekard 2i for $11.50 after a $5 GBATemp members only coupon.

The problem arises with FileTrip not being owned and operated by ShopTemp staff. Nowhere on FileTrip does it mention anything about advertisements not being valid, or anything of that nature. ShopTemp is advertising FALSELY on FileTrip, and has been for over a month now. Although ShopTemp isn't owned by GBATemp/FileTrip, the coupon, from what I understand, was provided by GBATemp for Tempers. It's partly their shop, as it's in their network.

The fact that this thread is active and no admin has cared to comment also shows that they couldn't care less. It's always great for a community to put in hour after hour after hour to help each other out, yet the admins continue to falsely advertise a price for something in their shop that is cheaper than it actually is. Last time I checked, this was against the law.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
OrGoN3 said:
The fact that this thread is active and no admin has cared to comment also shows that they couldn't care less. It's always great for a community to put in hour after hour after hour to help each other out, yet the admins continue to falsely advertise a price for something in their shop that is cheaper than it actually is. Last time I checked, this was against the law.
If you want to talk to ShopTemp staff, go e-mail them instead of crying here.
They don't automatically know that there is a problem is someone posts in a thread, how would they know?
Like I said, PM a admin or e-mail ShopTemp.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
OrGoN3 said:
They don't automatically know that there is a problem is someone posts in a thread, how would they know?

How would they know? I dont know, perhaps they would keep track of their own advertisements like companies normally do? It shouldn't be left up the customer to let them know how their ads look on certain sites.

janeyuyi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Order one at a time?

Crap... The first time I was able to order 10x AK2i with the coupon... why has this been removed?
I can't be bothered ordering one at a time and getting 10x parcels delivered to my place... I'd rather have all 10 in the one parcel...

Well... it's back to my old supplier, I guess... unless this coupon thing can be sorted out...?

I guess Shoptemp doesn't want large orders...

You can place 10 seperate orders but add an order comment to ask the stuff to send them in one package...

janeyuyi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
OrGoN3 said:
Prowler485 said:
OrGoN3 said:

How would they know? I dont know, perhaps they would keep track of their own advertisements like companies normally do? It shouldn't be left up the customer to let them know how their ads look on certain sites.
mellow.gif
You can place 10 seperate orders but add an order comment to ask the stuff to send them in one package...it will works!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izAMt9iehrE