GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
You know, looking at their shipping...their shipping would take forever...what's the amount of time between everyone's shipping here? I'd like to know before I buy from there. I'm not waiting 2-5 weeks...that's rather ridiculous, even if it's from Hong Kong...

It took my order about 13 days. I wouldn't expect up to 5 weeks but I wouldn't expect no less than 2 weeks either being reasonable.

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Received my Acekard yesterday, it seems legit and it works but I was wondering why there was no SDHC card reader included as the GBAtemp review suggests? I did opt for no packaging but that does not mean I should be sold short on extras included with the flashcart. :/

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZPE said:
Received my Acekard yesterday, it seems legit and it works but I was wondering why there was no SDHC card reader included as the GBAtemp review suggests? I did opt for no packaging but that does not mean I should be sold short on extras included with the flashcart. :/
Well the reviews reflect the initial release of the flashcarts, and are subject to change over time.
Right now, Acekard 2i's do NOT come with their own microSD usb adapter. I think the reason was their bundled one was unreliable and prone to faulting.

I would say "Check the product description" but I see nothing that says it does, or does not include such an adapter.
Maybe Shoptemp should update each product page to add an option, such as
"microSD" - None, 2gb, 4gb, Sandisk, Kingston, etc
"card reader" - None, USB High-Speed MicroSD & SDHC Card Reader, All-in-one Multi-Format Card Reader
"Service" - None, premium flashing + updating service.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You have a fair point there RupeeClock. Perhaps Costello may contact them with this suggestion.
I knew from item description that it doesn't come with it (plus, I've already purchased AK2i, so I know what is expected), but if one didn't know it would be friggin' annoying to have to wait a further week or two waiting for a USB adapter to arrive.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shinkukage09 said:
You know, looking at their shipping...their shipping would take forever...what's the amount of time between everyone's shipping here? I'd like to know before I buy from there. I'm not waiting 2-5 weeks...that's rather ridiculous, even if it's from Hong Kong...

I placed my order on April 11th. I received it April 21st.

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
You have a fair point there RupeeClock. Perhaps Costello may contact them with this suggestion.
I knew from item description that it doesn't come with it (plus, I've already purchased AK2i, so I know what is expected), but if one didn't know it would be friggin' annoying to have to wait a further week or two waiting for a USB adapter to arrive.

I would imagine so. I don't have a use for more than 2GB atm so it's not a problem.

Finishoff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Aww I missed this deal. I didn't even know there was this special offer for GBATemp members. I'll keep my eyes peeled on this section of the forum from now on.

Ssseth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Any idea if this coupon will be coming back? I'd rather support gbatemp if I can but some competitors come in quite a bit under the $16.50 that shoptemp is selling the AK 2i at.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dark^'^Knight said:
BTW, anyone know if the free shipping through these guys means you don't actually get the little (crappy) AK2i cardboard box they usually come in? I'm ordering as a gift, so the box provided would be handier. Note: DX posted my AK2i within its box under free shipping.
AK2i ordered 25 April and received 4 May. Total of 9 calendar days for complete process and shipping to Australia.
toot.gif
People that complain about that ought to be shot!

The only reservation is that free shipping means you only receive the cart within the small plastic insert (that is usually placed with the official AK2i cardboard package). So, there is no box provided under free shipping from ShopTemp, as was stated to be the case from others within this thread.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I download someting from FileTrip it says Acekard costs 11,50 € with the coupon, but it doesn't works. Why?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefan92 said:
When I download someting from FileTrip it says Acekard costs 11,50 € with the coupon, but it doesn't works. Why?

because the coupon is expired. how ironic dont u think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw