Action RPG 'Dragon Ball Game - Project Z' gets its first trailer

dbz rpg.png
As teased earlier, Bandai Namco unveiled the first trailer of its new Dragon Ball Z game during the Red Bull Final Summoning Dragon Ball FighterZ tournament. Titled Dragon Ball Game - Project Z, the game's trailer does not show much in terms of gameplay but shows, in what looks like the game's graphics, iconic scenes from the Saiyan and Frieza Arc. This new game will be an action RPG which will seemingly center around Goku & co. during their adventures throughout the Dragon Ball Z series.

CyberConnect2, which worked on the Naruto Shippuden series, is handling the development of Project Z and the game is expected to launch sometime in 2019 for PC, Xbox and PS4.

:arrow: SOURCE

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well let's wait and see how good the game will be. For now I try not to be hyped. But if it's well done it has potential. Only negative thing I can think of is that it will recap dbz story again. And if it's not the original dbz story they always find ways to write all old foes into the story. Look at the one piece unlimited series how many ways to resurrect old foes do they come across? And ruffy still looks shocked

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
If we're gonna retell the story again, I'd at least like to be able to experience the original Dragonball in video game form one of these days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: