Homebrew Add many more screen layout options in DS virtual console games

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using Aroma and just tried its ftp, but I can't access any files that says wiiu/games in the nand, there's just
fs and there's a content folder down the line but no games.

How do I access the right folders in the wii u itself?
-I guess i should add that I injected using UWUVCI AIO (and installed with wup installer)

Last edited by Windsall,

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Windsall

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks but this is only for with an external drive, while I wanted to know for the nand.

I'd still like to know, though for now I found one solution for the program I'm using, in the thread, to put the files in the base game when injecting, and it worked for me. It's just it would be useful to know how the folder paths work for the nand, something so simple but I can't find the info on xD.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks but this is only for with an external drive, while I wanted to know for the nand.

I'd still like to know, though for now I found one solution for the program I'm using, in the thread, to put the files in the base game when injecting, and it worked for me. It's just it would be useful to know how the folder paths work for the nand, something so simple but I can't find the info on xD.
IIRC it's the same file structure - you just look under storage_mlc instead of storage_usb.

Reactions: Windsall

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol