Gaming ADMINISTRATORS HAVE TO GET RID OF ONE STAFF MEMBER - WHO WOULD YOU PICK?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Pope francis said he wasnt against gay marriage
The pope isn't a real Christian ToT

a9zvzDL.gif

76iRLj4.gif

Reactions: DinohScene

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you mean how Lord P1ngpong liked MY comment and not yours? :tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi:
:cry:
Post automatically merged:

The pope isn't a real Christian ToT

a9zvzDL.gif

76iRLj4.gif
Oh you're telling me that a man made fantasy book written by fuckers that got lost 40 years trying to find a town that's 40 minutes away from departure point forgot to write in "popes", "nuns, "masses" and "indulgences" and that makes the Bible slightly less real than it already is?

(bAnAnA tOoK tHe bAit aGaiN)

Last edited by JuanMena,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh you're telling me that a man made fantasy book written by fuckers that got lost 40 years trying to find a town that's 40 minutes away from departure point forgot to write in "popes", "nuns, "masses" and "indulgences" and that makes the Bible slightly less real than it already is?
Read LotR instead.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Read LotR instead.
Christmas was Harry Potter marathon in Warner and exactly ending, it was LoTR marathon in TNT.
Was a fun day eating Apple Salad while watching my favourite movies.
AND THEN I GOT TO RECREATE NEW ADVENTURES WITH MY IMAGINATION WHEN DOBBY AND GOLLUM EXCHANGED PLACES AND THEN, BARNEY APPEARED AND THEY SANG A SONG WHILE POKEMON WERE DOING TRICKS WITH BALLS IN THE WATER AND MY FRIENDS WERE SWIMING WITH VOLDEMORT AND SAURON KISSING IN THE BACKGROUND
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, off to drawing p1ngy's avatar again.
I will probably get suspended temporarily banned when I post the finished drawing but meh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...