Hacking Adrenaline v6 (Adrenaline VPK) is released

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
what adrenaline bug is that?
the bug described in the fist page of this topic: every time I reboot the pstv, it is necessary to run 2 times Adrenaline because if I run it the 1st time, immediately after the app doesn't start...it appears again the PSTV dashboard with all the balls..

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
that ux0 plugin is messed up then. reinstall from scratch. remove all traces of adrenaline 5 or less.

It is the first time that I install Adrenaline, I bought pstv some days ago. I directly installed the latest version of Adrenaline posted in this topic...is it necessary to uninstall it and reinstall? If so, how can I completely uninstall it?

many thanks

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried playing multiplayer ps1 games through ad hoc using irshell in psp adrenaline mode with 2 ps vita systems?

Last edited by cvskid,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you telling him to copy your config when he's using usbmc and you're using sd2vita?

I was very clear that u should post this plugin after the ux0 spoofer. I said that pages ago. it's not my fault that someone ignores it. besides, the error mentioned is related to adrenaline, not ux0. TheFlow makes mention of it and how to fix it.

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
triangle over the app, delete. then, delete all adrenaline folders and plugins.
ok, I delete the app from the dashboard. After that, i have to manually delete all the adrenaline folders and plugins...but where I can find there and how I can be sure that I have manually deleted everything related to Adrenaline?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there should be an adrenaline folder in ux0 or ur0. it's on the root. btw, what's in your ur0:/tai folder. is that where your plugins r?

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
there should be an adrenaline folder in ux0 or ur0. it's on the root. btw, what's in your ur0:/tai folder. is that where your plugins r?

Currently I have'n uninstalled Adrenaline yet. But in ux0 and ur0 I haven't any "adrenaline" folder...so I don't know if I have to deleted anything else...
In ur0:/tai folder I have these files:
https://s26.postimg.org/ulpqq9w5l/Immagine.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I was very clear that u should post this plugin after the ux0 spoofer. I said that pages ago. it's not my fault that someone ignores it. besides, the error mentioned is related to adrenaline, not ux0. TheFlow makes mention of it and how to fix it.
I'm sorry, I haven't understood..Does I need to to anything else? I have an usb external memory, not a sd card so do you confirm that your txt file is correct for me?

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, I have changed the config.txt file. Now I unistall Adrenaline. After that, I don't know if it is necessary to delete others adrenaline folder/plugin..I don't see any Adrenaline folder in both usx or ur0...

When I will reinstall Adrenaline, do you confirm that I have to download from here: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases the .vpk file? Which is the 6.61 Adrenaline-6 fix file?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
restart your system before u install adrenaline. I forgot to mention that. it's probably being stored on a memory card or internal memory otherwise.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok, I have changed the config.txt file. Now I unistall Adrenaline. After that, I don't know if it is necessary to delete others adrenaline folder/plugin..I don't see any Adrenaline folder in both usx or ur0...

When I will reinstall Adrenaline, do you confirm that I have to download from here: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases the .vpk file? Which is the 6.61 Adrenaline-6 fix file?

yes, that's right. restart your system so that the usb is mounted first though. make sure it's mounted by looking at the GBs of ux0 in vita shell.

legolas119

Trophies
XP
Country
I have done everything...but the bug is still here :(

This is my config.txt file

# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx

Well, i think that it doesn't matter...probably it wll be fixed to the nest Adrenaline release... I'm not able to solve the issue and I don't know why..
many thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unsure what's wrong. I installed adrenaline 6 on my vita several days ago and on my pstv yesterday. after adding that second plugin line, the issue went away. I've since tested both systems a few times, and the issue hasn't crept back. it could be a bug I suppose depending on the system. I'm sure you're not the only person to have this issue after having done everything right.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx

I've added this and I still have to launch adrenaline twice? I'm assuming were talking about the ur0:tai/confiq? plz someone help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1