Homebrew game After I updated TOTK to 1.1.0 it crashes at the start

Evn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Basically title, the game plays on version 1.0.0 but when i update it, it just crashes at the loading screen (the black one with the nintendo switch logo) and i dont know what else to do. If anyone could help me and guide on what to do i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who answers this...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically title, the game plays on version 1.0.0 but when i update it, it just crashes at the loading screen (the black one with the nintendo switch logo) and i dont know what else to do. If anyone could help me and guide on what to do i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks to anyone who answers this...
Fw 16.0.2 required and Update your sigpatches

GameSpate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the 12th as I said who the fuck cares if it's officially out yet?
Jesus, the hell is your problem? He isn’t saying anything about people playing it before release. He’s asking how there’s updates for the game when it hasn’t released yet. And honestly it’s a valid question.

I’d rather *you* didn’t answer me, because I don’t care to deal with the attitude that’ll likely come with your reply, so if anyone else cares to answer: How is there a patch out for the game already before release? We all know day one patches exist, but is there like a way to preload the game and they dumped the patch from there?

Reactions: CloudStrife190100

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, the hell is your problem? He isn’t saying anything about people playing it before release. He’s asking how there’s updates for the game when it hasn’t released yet. And honestly it’s a valid question.

I’d rather *you* didn’t answer me, because I don’t care to deal with the attitude that’ll likely come with your reply, so if anyone else cares to answer: How is there a patch out for the game already before release? We all know day one patches exist, but is there like a way to preload the game and they dumped the patch from there?

The patch is out because it's on the eshop and one that has the retail cart updated that's how it's out before release date

Last edited by Shadow#1,

Mousekatool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, your update is likely fine. I had the exact same issue along with many others. The solution we had was to switch from the nsp file, which I assume you have, to an xci file. You either need to download a different copy, or find a converter online and convert to the other format. I am certain this will solve your problem. The actual game needs to be xci, the update file is always nsp.

bennz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, your update is likely fine. I had the exact same issue along with many others. The solution we had was to switch from the nsp file, which I assume you have, to an xci file. You either need to download a different copy, or find a converter online and convert to the other format. I am certain this will solve your problem. The actual game needs to be xci, the update file is always nsp.
I never had problems with updates with nsp files, but i will give this a try. ty
Post automatically merged:

Still doesnt work for. I Deinstalled old nsp via DBI and installed with xci again the basegame and installed update nsp. All with newest DBI, Atmosphere, updated sigpatches and FW 16.0.2.

It crashes after loading savegame screen. any more ideas?
Mb i will stay at V1.0

Last edited by bennz,

bennz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I updated FW to 16.0.3, Atmosphère 1.5.4, Sigpatches,... still crashes after loading Savestate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1