after temp tea time

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, as many want to derail this to coffee, I ask then...
What coffee do you like and recommend?

I am a coffee junkie, I drink quite a lot, but I don't really know that much about different blends.
TBH I don't normally go far away from Nespresso capsules (of which I really like Rosabaya de Colombia and Indriya), or from Lavazza A modo mio capsules (of which I like Espresso Divino)... but TBH Nespresso tastes better for me.

PS: yeah, I get capsules because they are easy to use, buying coffee beans and grinding them would probably be a PITA (and no idea if it would taste better)

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
@Xathya good taste.
Lipton Forest Fruits is the tits. Love that shit. I drink like 4-5 cups of it a day at work.

I recently picked up some awesome Apple tea from Kivik in Sweden. Really good stuff!

I don't put anything in my tea (not even water, I just drink the contents of the bags /s). Coffee is fucking gross. Mint tea is fucking gross.

Tea is fucking great though.

Reactions: Chary and Xathya

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get loose teas from a tea shop, and a thing to make 'em.
Like one of these babies

Absolutely the best. There's a David's Tea in the mall attached to where I work. Incredible stuff.
I love pretty much anything with mint and/or eucalyptus in it. Both together make an amazing tea.

In Germany I also had a fresh mint tea. I dunno why I never thought to do that before. It was literally just fresh mint leaves in a glass, with hot water. Too good.

Last edited by Hells Malice,
Reactions: Chary and Xathya

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
Get loose teas from a tea shop, and a thing to make 'em.
Like one of these babies

Absolutely the best. There's a David's Tea in the mall attached to where I work. Incredible stuff.
I love pretty much anything with mint and/or eucalyptus in it. Both together make an amazing tea.

In Germany I also had a fresh mint tea. I dunno why I never thought to do that before. It was literally just fresh mint leaves in a glass, with hot water. Too good.
davids teas looks like the boy has many good the thing! i want to try but dont think we have in asutralien :sob:

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
davids teas looks like the boy has many good the thing! i want to try but dont think we have in asutralien :sob:

Yup sadly Canada only. I only know North American places but I have to imagine in this day and age there must be places in australia that are similar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs