AKAIO 1.7

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A girl would change her profile to male if shes being harassed or doesnt want to be. Its less likely for a male to say hes female.

And so this is on topic: yeah some people were complaining about alice and wonderland , but normatt pointed out it just needs to be dumped properly.

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thank you Normatt , Smiths and all the testers
smile.gif

mendusa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well done guys thanks for the update just wondering what this part of the description means if someone wouldn't mind explaining it to me?
QUOTE said:
• Fix GBA rom as shortcut detected as NDS rom bug.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
mendusa said:
Well done guys thanks for the update just wondering what this part of the description means if someone wouldn't mind explaining it to me?
QUOTE said:
I'd interpret it as:
If you created a shortcut to a GBA rom it got detected as an NDS rom when you clicked said shortcut causing it to fail loading.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mendusa said:
QUOTE said:
I think if you set a shortcut to a gba rom, AKAIO launched it as a nds rom. This would make it fail to launch.

LegacyFire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOORAY!!!! I can finally play the games I've been waiting to play due to my december 09 acekard. THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Thanks to everybody involved. We all love you!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
spark1223 said:
And so this is on topic: yeah some people were complaining about alice and wonderland , but normatt pointed out it just needs to be dumped properly.

The European version of the game white-screens and the USA version doesn't let you kill anything. Are they both dumped improperly?

-Bri

cowboycoder77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last time I complimented the AKAIO team in a post I was accused of kissing ass. I don't care though. Credit where credit's due.

Awesome job. Thank you so much.

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bri said:
spark1223 said:

The European version of the game white-screens and the USA version doesn't let you kill anything. Are they both dumped improperly?

-Bri
As I reported earlier in this topic I had Alice working fine on 1.6RC2 but now it's back to not killing again. I've tried reformatting, different roms, DMA, everything I can think of. It's just weird how it worked fine before but it's stopped on 1.7, so I can't see how it's improper dumps or having to use NDSTools or whatever else was mentioned.

EDIT- Also when I switch back to 1.6RC2 it works fine again, so I'll just have to leave on that for the moment.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I go back to 1.6RC3. Currently playing Alice in Wonderland and need to finish it. Which means I'll also have to put the patched Dementium II back on my sd as well. No big deal. Maybe there will be a 1.7.1 or something to correct any minor bugs. I can't honestly believe that every single dump of Alice is a bad dump. Regardless. Thanks for the update!!! I'm sure everything will be worked out.
smile.gif

radman96 said:
oh yea, when i try to run picross 3d it doesnt go .is this a bug? cuz it runs on 1.6rc2. anyone else got this problem?
rolleyes.gif

Do you have cheats enabled in the AKAIO settings? They need to be turned on, the game works fine for me.

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been having a bit play around after putting 1.7 on my RPG.
There are a few games which have problems after updating. Using Rpg akaio 1.7 and running from msd card NOT nand.

Warioware DIY (E) - Game loads but freezes when you are asked to confirm the date/time each time. You cannot get past this point to play.

Jam with the band - Doesnt load. Just get black screens.

New Super Mario Bros (E) - Freezes black screens if you try to go back to title screen from the mini games.

Animal Crossing (E) - Looks like the DMA got turned off or something. Its unplayable. V. slow to load, slowdown for the first minute or so after loading. Slow graphics etc.

Also someone mentioned previously GHOST i think that the wifi update didnt work, I can confirm that when I tried to update the loader it white screened after download completed. Then I couldnt load any .nds it would just whitescreen. Manually D/L and replace loader got everything working again.

And finally wish the same DMA modes worked on the RPG cause I just tried my SD card in another ak2i 1.7 and the difference was unbelievable. ak2i was split second loads (it seemed so fast) and the yellow DMA mode seemed to run games I tried (animal crossing etc) very nicely. Respect.

JustSomeone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello to all.. i have a problem.. ive downloaded the update.. but i cant load any of my games
shy.gif
i just did copy paste.. can someone help me?? ,, it say s loading with yellow letters but thats all...

now i dont even see the loading screen lol.. im only getting
processing.. Do not power off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: would you rather have unlimited bacon but no games, or games, unlimited games, but no more games?