Joltlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strider said:
CookiesMilk said:
Why the Super Scribblenauts won't start up ?! The screen keep resets and a shadow keep pass by... WHAT THE HELL? How to pass that screen !?

You fail at piracy.

Not really I had the AP thing on and all I got was the shadow screen

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He didn't even say that.

Anyhow, reformat your SD card, copy AKAIO 1.8.0, put the game on it, turn AP thingy on and it should work. I really see no reason why it should work for one DS and not for the other.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wesley0104 said:
That's true, maybe its one of those microsd problems as it was with pokemon black/white

But i'll format it again, see what it does.

Fwiw, I'm using a Transcend Class 6 MicroSD, Acekard 2i, DS Lite and it's working.

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to all of the AKAIO team for this update and not letting all of the 'when will it be out.... where is the update...... can I be a beta tester....' posters over the past few months stop ye from working on and releasing this update.

wesley0104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Strider said:
wesley0104 said:
That's true, maybe its one of those microsd problems as it was with pokemon black/white

But i'll format it again, see what it does.

Fwiw, I'm using a Transcend Class 6 MicroSD, Acekard 2i, DS Lite and it's working.

I have one of those cards that gave a problem with the pokemon games, so far that's the only explanation i can give.
I'll just have to buy a new sd card or wait for a patch.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
God ol' AKAIO Team! You guys always may worry us sometimes, but you always deliver, and put our minds at ease. And for that, I love you.

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for asking this as it's most likely a really stupid question but what is 'single card download play in game'?

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pjmorie said:
Sorry for asking this as it's most likely a really stupid question but what is 'single card download play in game'?

Is the ability that some DS games have that let you play a multiplayer battle with a friend that own a DS but don't have the game.

Also, thank you very much AKAIO team, for the support that some users don't seem to share with you.

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
HiroshiYamauchi said:
pjmorie said:

Is the ability that some DS games have that let you play a multiplayer battle with a friend that own a DS but don't have the game.

Also, thank you very much AKAIO team, for the support that some users don't seem to share with you.

Thanks for the info -> I bet any 7year old knew that!!!

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, when I reset in-game all my settings of the AKmenu returns to default like if it was the first time that you load akaio.

Even the backgroud theme returns to the Black one.

I setted everuthing again, put the Zelda theme and turned off the DS.

Turned on, selected one game, played, and then I soft-reseted it again and all the settings even the Theme returned to default again...

Is someone having the same issue?

Plz help
biggrin.gif

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
dekuleon said:
Hey guys, when I reset in-game all my settings of the AKmenu returns to default like if it was the first time that you load akaio.

Even the backgroud theme returns to the Black one.

I setted everuthing again, put the Zelda theme and turned off the DS.

Turned on, selected one game, played, and then I soft-reseted it again and all the settings even the Theme returned to default again...

Is someone having the same issue?

Plz help
biggrin.gif

I do have this issue too, when I soft reset a game all the settings returns to default.

Other than that, great work AKAIO team, great work as always.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fortunately i'm a virgin