ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
All of my 3ds tickets have disappeared from all traces of my 3ds (sd card included) tikdevil won't work for me I cant figure out how to download tikshop all the games I have played the tickets are missing don't appear on my 3ds activity log but appear on my software library (mostly) I have used different sd cards and all that this has been going for months and has made me really depressed, and the internet won't respond my 3ds is my pride and joy I have put more hard work into than any other handheld or console (wii included) I'm devasted any information at all is valued please help me also my dsi titles are still there anything downloaded in .CIA format is gone my themes were gone for a while i used 3ds bank to get them back (the music on a few of them is broken tho not sure if that was true before this happened rarely play with sound)

ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the ticket number file is empty
I don't know what that is or what you think you're looking at, but that has nothing to do with the post I made. This is why "the internet won't respond".

Copy everything off the SD card (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the test is okay. See if it works then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0