ROM Hack Alternative for USB Helper?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I used (Wii U) USB Helper in the past - now I noticed that development has stopped and isn't up to date anymore. Is there an alternative on PC? Villain3DS doesn't seem to have everything.

Asking for programs, not for anything else. :-)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I used (Wii U) USB Helper in the past - now I noticed that development has stopped and isn't up to date anymore. Is there an alternative on PC? Villain3DS doesn't seem to have everything.

Asking for programs, not for anything else. :-)
I know a lot of people preferred uTikDownloadHelper, give that a try.
Villain3DS should have everything on the 3DS key site though.

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know a lot of people preferred uTikDownloadHelper, give that a try.
Villain3DS should have everything on the 3DS key site though.
Thank you!

Strange. I searched for Fire Emblem Fates DLC and the last Layton adventure. There was nothing there.

Is uTikDownloadHelper still in development? Edit: It's not.

Okay, even stranger. The USA version of Lady Layton is there, but no European version. Can somebody explain that to me? And the same goes for the Fates DLC of Fire Emblem.

Last edited by Bimmel,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thank you!

Strange. I searched for Fire Emblem Fates DLC and the last Layton adventure. There was nothing there.

Is uTikDownloadHelper still in development? Edit: It's not.

Okay, even stranger. The USA version of Lady Layton is there, but no European version. Can somebody explain that to me? And the same goes for the Fates DLC of Fire Emblem.
That probably means no one uploaded the title key for them to the title key site.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
At least for me and from the post earlier at least some others Villain3DS isn't properly keeping up to date with displaying what is actually on the title keys site. In the "recently" section the newest thing listed is 10 days old (Mario Party™: The Top 100). There has been various things added to the title key site since then, mostly KOR versions of things but most noticibly for English speakers the US and EU versions of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux. It shows up in Freeshop but isn't in either villain 3ds or the older version of Wii U USB Helper that can still be made to run.

Last edited by spectral,

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
There are actually two ways on a not so legal subreddit.
I'll give hints, if it's too much according to a mod feel free to remove the post: r/[ThatWiiUEmulator][The action of illegally downloading something]
One uses fiddler (and will work even when the wiiu usb helper server vanish completely) while the other does not and will stop working the moment the servers go offline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay