Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
bowser said:
gumgod said:
regnad said:
I keep forgetting how awful Zelda II is. Today I was reminded.
You are wrong. I've been playing Zelda II since downloading it. It has brought back many memories for me. I put many hours into this game as a kid, and it still holds up as a solid game. It may be poorly translated in places, but that only adds to it's charm in my opinion. I'm already up to the town where you get the upward thrust attack, and as soon as I get time to play I'll be going after the boots so I can walk on water.
tongue.gif
The game is classic, and one of the best ones included. I am positive I've put more total hours into playing and re-playing Zelda II over the years than any of the newer ones (except maybe a link to the past) I'm pretty happy with their choices overall. Although I've played most of them it's been years for some and it's nice to revisit classic games every once in a while.

However I don't think this makes up for the inflated price I paid for the system. I also was under the impression that we would be able to fill out post play surveys on the club nintendo thing, but I can't find anywhere to do that. (Yes my 3DS is linked). One NES game I wish was included though is Star Tropics... but I digress. My point is that Zelda II is a great title, and for me it's up there as one of the best Zelda's ever.
I think post play surveys appear 7 days after downloading the games.
They do, that's why they're called post play
rolleyes.gif

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
bowser said:
gumgod said:
regnad said:
I keep forgetting how awful Zelda II is. Today I was reminded.
You are wrong. I've been playing Zelda II since downloading it. It has brought back many memories for me. I put many hours into this game as a kid, and it still holds up as a solid game. It may be poorly translated in places, but that only adds to it's charm in my opinion. I'm already up to the town where you get the upward thrust attack, and as soon as I get time to play I'll be going after the boots so I can walk on water.
tongue.gif
The game is classic, and one of the best ones included. I am positive I've put more total hours into playing and re-playing Zelda II over the years than any of the newer ones (except maybe a link to the past) I'm pretty happy with their choices overall. Although I've played most of them it's been years for some and it's nice to revisit classic games every once in a while.

However I don't think this makes up for the inflated price I paid for the system. I also was under the impression that we would be able to fill out post play surveys on the club nintendo thing, but I can't find anywhere to do that. (Yes my 3DS is linked). One NES game I wish was included though is Star Tropics... but I digress. My point is that Zelda II is a great title, and for me it's up there as one of the best Zelda's ever.
I think post play surveys appear 7 days after downloading the games.
They do, that's why they're called post play
rolleyes.gif
Of course. What I meant was they won't show up because it hasn't been 7 days yet.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
BloodWolfJW said:
While very impressed with the games, I am not with the certificate. Fail on Nintendo's part?
WHAT? That piece of software makes the $80 loss worth it! The vibrant graphics, the gameplay, the amazing use of non 3D, Nintendo really out did themselves! AND they translated it!
it was just intended to give you news via spotpass for updates on the program, nothing more. There's no reason to be dissapointed, especially when it's a looped video...okay you can be dissapointed on the space it takes up, that was just unnecessary nintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious