Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tanveer said:
yuyuyup said:
I'm glad you guys like ancient roms, but I'm too busy watching 3d videos, playing 3d games, etc. Ya know, what the system is actually meant to do. Baffles my mind people give a crap about a handful of cheap old roms.
lol finally someone who speaks my language
tongue.gif

I said it before and I am saying it again, this isnt worthe the price cut. We are fucking beta-testers -.-
If you didn't like the price at launch, you shouldn't of bought it. For me, it was worth it.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
yuyuyup said:
I'm glad you guys like ancient roms, but I'm too busy watching 3d videos, playing 3d games, etc. Ya know, what the system is actually meant to do. Baffles my mind people give a crap about a handful of cheap old roms.
tongue.gif

I said it before and I am saying it again, this isnt worthe the price cut. We are fucking beta-testers -.-

Because these 10 NES games are all the Ambassadors are getting....../sarcasm

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DiscostewSM said:
Tanveer said:
yuyuyup said:
tongue.gif

Because these 10 NES games are all the Ambassadors are getting....../sarcasm
Ya 10 GBA titles?
Cant live without Pogeymanz
frown.gif

Anyway, if people are happy with it, good for them o.o.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
yuyuyup said:
What games? OOT, that we've all already finished? Resi, that takes half an hour to complete? What videos? The shitty Nintendo Video ones?
Don't get me wrong, I love my 3DS. But it hasn't been used since OOT came out and it's nice to have a reason to pick it up again.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh, seems i cant download them when i go into "account activities".....

oh well, going into "Your Downloads" lets me download them ;D

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SamAsh07 said:
Just checked in, report:- Working here in Bahrain.

Downloading Super Mario Bros
biggrin.gif

EDIT: @Yuyuyup - Do you really expect Nintendo to pull off something magical?? If Nintendo 3DS Games were on eShop and they'd given us NES games, then you could complain, but seeing as there is NO 3DS Game on the eShop, what you expect?? People should be glad that we are getting ATLEAST something, imagine if even this wasn't there. What'd you do?? Something is better than nothing.
"Let's Golf 3D" is available for 7 bucks, got great reviews. "3D Classics: Xevious" is 6 bucks, got great reviews. All I want is 3D content. 2D roms are nowhere on my list of reasons why I bought a 3DS.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
im not part of the program but at least almost half of the games are top classics on the bunch.. zelda 1&2, mario, metroid. The rest, sorry but i wouldn't play it even given for free.. ^^

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
also dk jr over donkey kong is another dumb decision

So you'd rather have an incomplete game rather than a game that features all the levels of its arcade version? These are NES versions of games, the NES version of Donkey Kong is missing a level in it. DKjr however has all of its levels in the NES version.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Tanveer said:
yuyuyup said:
tongue.gif

I said it before and I am saying it again, this isnt worth the price cut.
We are fucking beta-testers -.-
Yet you still can't wait to get your hands on them...

ninja.gif

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
bowser said:
Tanveer said:
yuyuyup said:
tongue.gif

Yet you still can't wait to get you hands on them...

ninja.gif
I coudnt care less
wink.gif
Its just annoying that I got no notification, confirmation or anything at all.
Going to sell this 3DS.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Tanveer said:
bowser said:
Tanveer said:
yuyuyup said:
tongue.gif

Yet you still can't wait to get you hands on them...

ninja.gif
I coudnt care less
wink.gif
Its just annoying that I got no notification, confirmation or anything at all.
Going to sell this 3DS.
I'm pretty sure you're in.

Don't care much for the upcoming releases? Or are you gonna get a red one?
tongue.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
Well they're legal, fun, don't require an emulator to play, free...I don't see the problem. Plus, I don't really care for the 3D, and I bet there are a bunch of other people who barely use it either. The 3D's a gimmick, and by gimmick, I don't just mean a draw to a system, that could be any of its features. By gimmick I mean something that is not at all required to use the system or play it's games, generally what is what is meant when referring to a technological gimmick.

Also, these roms are no less expensive than 3DS roms. Moreover, if you want a physical copy of the game they cost more than physical copies of 3DS games.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Don't know if this was mentioned but hold L+R then Y to switch Player 1/2.(switch controller)

This can be used to call up save screen in Zelda and Metroid.(thx gaf)

Zelda: Status Screen->2nd Contoller, Up+A->1st Controller,Select Save

Wrong about Metroid. The game is the NES version not the disk version. So it lacks saving and has the retrodarded password system.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, it's about 9:20am on the 1st here in New Zealand and still nothing for me. Nintendo of Australia's website states that they will be released on the 1st of September, and doesn't mention that being in an American time zone, so one would assume that we should have them available now, but considering that we never even get our eShop updates put online until Friday over here, I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo screwed us over AGAIN. Nintendo, I love you, but stop being a bitch.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's 41 minutes past midnight, on the 1st here in Sweden... and we haven't got the games yet.
Not complaining
tongue.gif
just to let you know...
I think they'll come around 15.00 GMT in Europe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1