AmplituDS v3.1

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody here cares what you like. And how would you know that "they clearly know nothing about it", or "are not clever enough to make any themselves". Sounds like someone is being an ignorant douche. I've played enough homebrew games in my time, to know which are well made and which aren't. And all I was saying that this one kicks ass, and some don't. No biggie. Now deal with it and stop your annoying whining.

Only 3 I mentioned arent games. I just don't like people criticising homebrew when they clearly know nothing about it and are not clever enough to make any themselves. It's like watching football and shouting at players as if you could do better.

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody here cares what you like. And how would you know that "they clearly know nothing about it", or "are not clever enough to make any themselves". Sounds like someone is being an ignorant douche. I've played enough homebrew games in my time, to know which are well made and which aren't. And all I was saying that this one kicks ass, and some don't. No biggie. Now deal with it and stop your annoying whining.
Try taking your own advice, son. Nobody here cares what you don't like or cares if C3NTY64 stepped on your ego, so maybe you should stop your annoying whining, too.

...word is bondage...

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't step on anything. He started whining about something I typed, that was no big deal at all. I wasn't intentionally trying to criticize any homebrew devs, I was making a truthful observation. This homebrew game is better than most. So C3NTY64, and anyone else that took offense to that, I apologize.

You need to stay out of others conversations, where your opinion wasn't asked...son.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A