[RELEASE] re_nfpii - Amiibo emulation

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried this but even though it shows up in Aroma menu (L+D+Strt) every time I "enable" it then exit and go back to the game but then it doesn't work, I open Aroma menu again and it's automatically "disabled" and it gives me an error log of "failed have to disable" what am I doing wrong?
It would need to be an entirely different plugin which emulates the Skylanders portal connected via USB.
Agreed, although I'm more interested in LEGO Dimensions because I have always wanted to play Sonic's campaign.

Attachments

• IMG_8815.jpeg
    IMG_8815.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited by sonictopfan,

Orbots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhh in the log says FAILED to parse tag
loadtag failed turning off emularion
Post automatically merged:

I do hope someday someone could make something like that. If I recall correctly, CEMU has a way of using Skylander figure dumps to make the games think one is connected, and obviously it would take a ton of effort to create something similar as an Aroma plugin, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.
OMG same ive always wanted to play the skylanders games on wii u but i can't cause i don't have the figures
however you can play without figures on 3ds

in 3ds you only need to scan a figure once and then the skylander is permanently unlocked (except on giants and spyro's adventure)
this person gathered all the skylanders and scanned them in the supported 3ds games

you can get the save files here:
skylanders 3ds saves with ALL skylanders

just inject the files

Last edited by Orbots,

concept8192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG same ive always wanted to play the skylanders games on wii u but i can't cause i don't have the figures
however you can play without figures on 3ds

in 3ds you only need to scan a figure once and then the skylander is permanently unlocked (except on giants and spyro's adventure)
this person gathered all the skylanders and scanned them in the supported 3ds games

you can get the save files here:
skylanders 3ds saves with ALL skylanders

just inject the files
I heard about that years ago but the 3DS games are completely different than the console ones, and less interesting imo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game