RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
6146.jpg

At the Sonic 27th Anniversary Party, Takashi Iizuka, head of Sonic Team, have shared more details about Team Sonic Racing, including 3 new characters who will join the roster:
  • Amy Rose, a Speed Type racer and one of the recurring characters in the series.​
  • The Chao Team, a Technique Type group which consists of Neutral Chao, Hero Chao, Dark Chao and Omochao, who all debuted in the Sonic Adventure games.​
  • Big The Cat, a Power Type racer who joins the race once again after his playable appearance in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.​

7623.jpg
51.jpg
original.jpg

Team Sonic Racing releases in Winter 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

Last edited by RedoLane,
Reactions: the_randomizer

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
At the Sonic 27th Anniversary Party, Takashi Iizuka, head of Sonic Team, have shared more details about Team Sonic Racing, including 3 new characters who will join the roster:
  • Amy Rose, a Speed Type racer and one of the recurring characters in the series.​
  • The Chao Team, a Technique Type group which consists of Neutral Chao, Hero Chao, Dark Chao and Omochao, who all debuted in the Sonic Adventure games.​
  • Big The Cat, a Power Type racer who joins the race once again after his playable appearance in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing.​

Team Sonic Racing releases in Winter 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Oh my fuck I can't wait ☺️❤️

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is Cream going to be confirmed? I hope so then we will have all of team Rose from Sonic Heroes ❤️

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, get away from the children