Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well that was bizarre.

But now I'm haunted by thoughts of ravioli with sweet chili dipping sauce and sweet corn. I mean, I know I should be revolted but a tiny voice in my brain is saying, "hmmmm..."

Also, the demon beast will haunt my dreams now.

1sGwbre.gif

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You guys sure this isn't all intentional? I mean we have that guy who swears on the kitchen staff, might as well have a TV show where staff yells at customers.

But I don't know, just wondering.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You guys sure this isn't all intentional? I mean we have that guy who swears on the kitchen staff, might as well have a TV show where staff yells at customers.
These guys have a long history of yelling at customers.

Here are some quotes from the cook's reply to the review that started it all, three years ago:

Dear Joel,L. It is blatantly obvious to me why you were ALONE on a Saturday night!
As for you having the Patio all to yourself unless you have been living on another PLANET it is summertime in ARIZONA MORON!!! Only TRAMPS and LOSERS want to sit outside in 110 temperatures!!!!
And if you get lucky maybe you can even dig up someone up to take with you so you can share a $5.00 Falafel.
Do US a favor and keep your ugly face and you ugly opinions to yourself and go back to the restaurant that you really work at!!

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm dumb. I thought the show was only revolving around that restaurant but it's visiting all kinds of through the US. And I completely missed the part where it says "Season 6". Means we'd have these news much sooner. My bad.

EDIT: And I just realized this is indeed Chef Ramsay's show. I though this was some show I never heard of before. I really failed bad there. Please ignore me.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The saga continues.

She adds, “The people that were there, the people that we are screaming at — when I am screaming ‘call the police, call the police’ — and the people that my husband is screaming those obscenities at, they are not our customers, they are Yelpers.

“I can prove it; they even went on Yelp and talked about it after.“
Amy says the Yelpers went to her restaurant that night “with harmful, malicious intent.”
“My husband and I said, ‘Wait a minute, we are not comfortable. You are endangering our lives.’”

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Amy and Samy ride again.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013...pany-makes-employees-sign-appalling-contract/

“The waitstaff understands that any and all ‘tips’ are property of the ‘house’. By signing this contract you agree that you willingly accept a payment of $8.00 to $12.00 per hour to ensure that you will receive some type of payment.”
“Holidays and Weekends are Mandatory, by signing this contract you are accepting that you will be required to work all Holidays, and Weekends. Due to the nature of our Industry this is a necessity and any No-Show will be monetarily penalized with a fee of $250.00.”
And if you refuse to show up to work and are fired, good luck finding employment elsewhere. One of the guidelines states that if an employee resigns or is terminated, they are not to work at “any competitor within a 50 mile radius of ABC within one year of termination or voluntary resignation.”
Got a problem with the rules? Too bad. “Any type of attitude will result in immediate termination.”

Reactions: Deleted_171835

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I lol'd.
Kitchen Nightmares is pretty entertaining.

EDIT: Well the FB page now says they were hacked and didn't write those things.

Video's gone too. Damn, I really wanted to watch that.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I lol'd.
Kitchen Nightmares is pretty entertaining.

EDIT: Well the FB page now says they were hacked and didn't write those things.

Pfffft I strongly doubt that, it's easier to claim something like that happened instead of admitting you fucked up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER