Android or iOS?

• Total voters

AgentChet

Trunks, The Man.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why ask such a question? lol You are asking it on the wrong site.
GBAtemp is known for many things, but homebrew stands out as #1.
And iOS is not the OS to do homebrew/opensource work on.
So I'd have to say Android!
And if the poll gets android over iOS, you know why ;) We support opensource.

juins

Trophies
XP
Country
for me , android is nice and all looks very beatiful only thing that bothers me sometimes is stability.,
ios has the better apps, and game exclusives (although, in 6-12 months, games eventually get released for android now), and thats actually why i get my products, for games/apps.
in the end, Android cant top a jailbroken iphone. so...

Android vs stock iPhone.. winner: Android
Android vs JBen iPhone... winner iPhone

just my two cents.
EDIT... although... +2 to android for drastic and dolphin. ppsspp runs fine on iphone.

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
My first smarthpone was an HTC Legend in 2009, updated to Android 2.3, it's still working, but only like my GPS, due to being slowly (totally understandable).
This year switched to HTC ONE 32GB Android 4.3, and it works perfect. The 5.5 Sense interface is awesome. The only problem i see is no SD card, but well, i have Google Drive, Dropbox or i can enter my computer from my phone by WiFi and take what i could need or leave what i don't want, but those are generally photos or vids, so i can zip them and send it to my mail, then download in my PC. It costed me 650€ vs 799€ Iphone 5s.

Well, i think you know where i'm going, right?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
for me , android is nice and all looks very beatiful only thing that bothers me sometimes is stability.,
ios has the better apps, and game exclusives (although, in 6-12 months, games eventually get released for android now), and thats actually why i get my products, for games/apps.
in the end, Android cant top a jailbroken iphone. so...

Android vs stock iPhone.. winner: Android
Android vs JBen iPhone... winner iPhone

just my two cents.
EDIT... although... +2 to android for drastic and dolphin. ppsspp runs fine on iphone.

I'd question both your point about stability (my phone is very stable, for instance), or what advantages a jailbroken iPhone has over an Android device?

Reactions: TyBlood13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo