ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Spawning Tool

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updated to R7:
- Recycling Bin & Player 1 Home Storage item spawning added.
The Recycling Bin has 80 slots(2 Pages) and the Home Storage has 1600 slots (40 Pages).
Items will move up automatically as you take things out.
Spawning nonstorable in these location might result in save corruption. Use at your own risk.

- Wrapping item added. Select the wrapping type at the bottom and use "Right click -> Wrap Item".
Yes, you can wrap wrapping papers inside wrapping paper.
- Thx to the code of @FabioCapela, item attribute and turnip price have been added.
- Player 1 reaction wheel editing have been added.
Some NPC reaction can be use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yac89l2thx952m8/Release7.zip?dl=0

r71.png

r72.png

r73.png
Awesome :) works great, feelings poked act the same as critters not found legit,
there must be a flag for these to indicate whether you have received them
but it's great that they are now available to poke in slots

So glad the storage in house and recycle are up and running , gets us past the limitations of poking pockets especially since
10 slots for me are taken up with Gold Tools LOL :)

Gift wrap works a treat , major step forward, thanks @Wolfling for finding/publishing where these were and the heads up on Feelings Wheel.
Kudos also @forsalebypwner for the House and Recycle memory locations and last but not least @FabioCapela for turnip pricing.

Big Thank you to all involved, can't wait for USB support @kinglycosa , off to play with the new toys :)

@MyShiLingStar Thanks for all of your hard work developing, testing and most of all sharing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Play 1 to 4 refers to the visitors on the island???
No players 1 to 4 on same Switch, ie save game and pick profile 2 and start game , or use both controllers for 2 player or use additional controller
I think it will take up to 8 players in the game? Set up different profiles on your switch and you can play as different characters , each having their own tent/house

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Noted thanks Kru5h!
I realised that once i wrap something up as a gift, i am unable to drop it... i can only open, before i drop... is that supposed to be the case? Lol..

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Noted thanks Kru5h!
I realised that once i wrap something up as a gift, i am unable to drop it... i can only open, before i drop... is that supposed to be the case? Lol..

If you wrap them with "Present : 02" or "Box : 43", those were suppose to be items given to you the player. That's why you can only open it.

If you wrap it in color wrapping paper, you should be able to drop it.

I will check and see if there are other present/box value that could be dropped. Thx for reporting it.

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,

IntrigueR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
If you wrap them with "Present : 02" or "Box : 43", those were suppose to be items given to you the player. That's why you can only open it.

If you wrap it in color wrapping paper, you should be able to drop it.

I will check and see if there are other present/box value that could be dropped. Thx for reporting it.
Thank you MyShiLingStar!!! and it was amazing work!!!

BlackKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
While I see in Poker that money trees are spawned, for some reason they appear as wrapped up light novas ingame. Does anyone know why? If I try spawning a different item, slot seems to be glitched and it's empty.
upload_2020-5-18_18-3-48.png

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can I spawn items (on my legit copy of acnh) and trade it with people online?
you can pass items via local play from a hacked switch to a legit switch that can then go online, stay with legit items though not star trees etc

Devlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When i spawn something in, it just spawns into a present, i open it and there's nothing? confsued?

Kru5h

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When i spawn something in, it just spawns into a present, i open it and there's nothing? confsued?
check previous posts on this and how to fix it, something else is poking the same memory slots, edizon, tesla, atmosphere. Mainly Edizon. Switch it off or rename.

Reactions: Devlin

Devlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
check previous posts on this and how to fix it, something else is poking the same memory slots, edizon, tesla, atmosphere. Mainly Edizon. Switch it off or rename.
I just removed edizon ill re add it if i need it again :D thanks that worked

Reactions: Kru5h

MyShiLingStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i use edizon and this at the same time idk maybe im just lucky LOL

I myself have both edizon overly and emuiibo overly activated all the time as well. I myself can confirm they do not affect ACNH poker.
But I do sometime get the "spawn empty present" bug as well. All I need to do is just reboot and everything will be fixed.

If anyone want the technical details when it happen:
The message To and From sys-botbase will be filled with "A".

For example:
0000114A 0020175F (Money tree + Star fragments)
becomes
0A0A1A4A 0A2A1A5A (The first first 0A marked it as wrapped present, and all other bytes makes it a nonexistent item(empty) or wrong item.)

This will give you those "spawn empty present" because every bytes are totally wrong.

Last edited by MyShiLingStar,
Reactions: catlady77

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant remember if this was already stated. how can i change color variation for clothes? everything comes out the same with spawn all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2