LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have error when I did Export save
Why?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need to back up using JKSAV on your console.Then put it onto a pc using an sd card reader.All you do then is load it onto the site,edit,save and create an edited save. Then inject it back into the game
I have error message "Error opening save archive!"

Ningyoplug

Trophies
Website
ningyo.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Italy
I just spent like 2 hourst trying to find the hairstyle I want... isn't it possible to give us a reference of which hairstyle "male 7", "male 12", etc refer to?

EDIT: im desperate, i cant find it... can anyone tell me which number this hairstyle is?
2qd1y5f.jpg

EDIT: OK FOUND. It's Male 14. In case anyone needed to know.

Last edited by Ningyoplug,

esponjado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Just in case anyone's interested in unlocking emotions with hex edit here's how to do it :)

Back up your save so you won't lose it! This is a risky method and I am not responsible for a lost savegame.

First, open your garden_plus in HxD or whatever

Find these offsets:
Mayor: x8A70 - x8A9F
Player 2: x12Ef0 - x12F1F
Player 3: x1D370 - x1D39F
Player 4: x277F0 - x2781F

s1XUoOH.png

Replace with
1B 0A 14 1E 0C 20 11 02 29 08 26 2B 2E 2C 2A 18
13 1D 03 21 06 24 16 05 15 12 28 0E 10 27 0D 04
0B 07 19 1C 17 1A 01 09 FF 00 45 00 FF FF FF FF

TfT8uIo.png

Now save, open in the editor ( http://www.marcrobledo.com/apps/acnl-editor/ ) and save changes.
Lastly, save the new garden_plus to your SD and inject back as normal, then you're good to go! see you never, Shrunk.

Last edited by esponjado,

esponjado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just spent like 2 hourst trying to find the hairstyle I want... isn't it possible to give us a reference of which hairstyle "male 7", "male 12", etc refer to?

EDIT: im desperate, i cant find it... can anyone tell me which number this hairstyle is?
2qd1y5f.jpg

EDIT: OK FOUND. It's Male 14. In case anyone needed to know.

I think I got the hairstyles down =)

W8SCHOA.png

jVawptV.png

Tell me if there's any mistake!

igromanru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can't change things like playtime, main street, or the villagers familiarity with you, right? I'm thinking I'm pretty much at this point already though.
Not with this save editor. But you can change your villagers to what you want and a familiarity level is not so hard to get.
Upgrading anything to max. will takes bit of time, but you can change your town tree size (the only visible playtime).

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Can someone please tell me how I can update to the ACNL Welcome Amiibo without updating my system?
Access the Homebrew Launcher and open ctr-httpwn. Let it do its thing then press Start then X to exit to the Home Menu without rebooting. Open the eShop and download the WA update. Note, if you use menuhax to access the Homebrew Launcher, this will not work and you'll have to uninstall menuhax. If your 3DS is at a low enough firmware, why not just go ahead and install A9LH? That way you can keep your 3DS updated and still have access to Homebrew.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey guys! Can someone please tell me how I can update to the ACNL Welcome Amiibo without updating my system?
Depends on what firmware you are on. iirc, if you are on below 11.0, the game won't boot properly w/ WA update installed and will stay on a infinite loading screen. Anyway, post above mine details how to do it :)

imo_groom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi there, Im having some trouble with HomeBrew, my old 3ds has an update of 9.4.0-21E, but obvoiusly i would need to update to get the new update otherwise it doesn't work. Im trying to get the homebrew working as i have always used RAM dumping/injecting etc. I dont quite understand or follow the steps for installing or whatever is. I have the legend of zelda but i don't quite follow the steps. Would homebrew still work with the latest update and should i do this on my new 3ds?? ugh im so confused but any help is much appreciated.

ThatIvanRakuen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
OK... I am almost officially ready to give up with ever trying to get the "Save Editor" aspect of this to work (I can't even begin to entertain the idea of actually editing and one day "Injecting" my save file) which is completely unlike me.

I have just about every version from 7.? up to the most recent update on the newest console.

Using several different "Older" 3DS models Ver. 9.0-10.? and owning Cubic Ninja as well as having also purchased several new Memory Cards (tonight, and it was kind of a last ditch effort) I have been completely unable to make much of anything happen. Once and only once did the Browserhax actually install and only once did the menuhax actually install. The problem was that afterwards it wouldn't load.

I don't want to get into rediculously long messages about how to do this and what to do then because I have watched hours (sad I know) of videos, read through almost 200 of this threads posts and STILL can't get it to work. So now I have a proposition...

I am a VERY honest person but not naive. I know that I may get scammed making this offer, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want this to work!!! So here it is. I will pay (via PayPal) someone $100.00 to literally walk me through this (as in Skype so I can both see it being done in real time and be able to ask questions if need be). I don't need to see your face, just the relevant screens that will (hopefully) show me how to do this. I will wire $50.00 to your PayPal account once you meet a couple of very reasonable requests. Once you contact me and I have determined that 1. You have Skype 2. You then have to add me (obviously) and demonstrate to me that you truly have a thorough knowledge of the process. If you do those two things I will transfer the $50.00 immediately through PayPal. Once the job is done (I realize that it just might not work, but I do expect a decent effort on your part though I don't expect you to spend hours trying either) I will immediately transfer the other $50.00 through PayPal to you.

If you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and can do it for me I will pay you $250.00 cash. Obviously we would have to meet, and to make it "safe" we can meet in a public area and I'll bring my laptop so everything will already be there when I need it.

If you are uncomfortable with the idea of chatting via Skype I can load it with the camera on for me and I'll show you (literally) who I am. I also have a badge (obviously I'm not going to say what kind) which I will also show you. I can appreciate that some people might not like that very much, but I bring it up because again, I am honest (and trusting to a fault sometimes) but when I took certain responsibilities (especially those that involve human lives) I did not do so lightly. So I bring up the badge not as a threatening gesture but as a good faith one. I could care less about your identity/backgroung or if you have "recreational" items in or on your person. All I care about is being able to dump/edit/inject my town again like I did before Nintendo messed up the RAM editor.

Sorry for the rediculously long post, I just can't allocate any more time to what seems to be a lost cause in my case so I thought it was better to be thorough and clear. One last thing, if you prefer talking on the phone first before Skype (can always call from a blocked number) that's more than OK. Yes my name is Rose and yes that's my picture.

Thanks all for reading this. I'm going to be checking this post frequently but please be patient if it takes me a couple of hours to respond (I have as I'm sure you do as well, real life things to tend to).

It wasn't that hard for me on my first try in injecting the saves or exporting them. I use the method that requires games like Cubic Ninja or Freaky Forms Deluxe and I'm on the latest update (as of today), if you have what I have then I could walk you through in a few steps. At least have a method of getting into homebrew and have some sort of Save Export and Injector on your 3DS' Homebrew (I recommend JKSV)

1. Open up to the Homebrew Launcher in the method you choose.
2. Open the Save Export and Injector you chose and select the game (ACNL).
3. After it's interface loads (the save exp- not doing this), export the game's save.
4. Exit the homebrew launcher after it has 'successfully' exported.
5. Use an SD Card Reader to open your 3DS' SD files or if you're using the new 3DS, go into System Settings, Micro SD and go from there.
6. Locate the game's files (make a backup) and edit the files by opening the save in the editor.
7. Save the edited game's save into the place your old save was originally (where you got the game's save from)
8. Go back on your 3DS with the SD in and go onto the Homebrew Launcher.
9. Import the save using the same Save Export and Injector you used before.
10. If all goes successfully, exit the Homebrew Launcher.
11. Launch the game and you should see your changes.

Make sure to read the FAQ for ways to not break your game save or anything else. :3

P.S Not sure if this will help you but it was how I edited my save.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, probably the scouter