ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

expediency

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have the book unlocked?

I hope it's not replacing bytes somewhere else, that would mean it could be breaking things. Gonna take a look asap.
yes i obtained the book after i realised you needed it. i tried again later on, and it still did not fill my joke book !!

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
The editor has been updated. All cheats should be fixed (including the encyclopedia).

BTW, I have enabled an appcache file, so the editor should be able to be run offline even without downloading the standalone version. It will help to load faster too.

do you think you'll ever have the time to make an option to change house exteriors ect.?
Indeed, the editor has been able to edit those internally for some time, it's just missing a dropdown menu to do it easily. There is still a small undocumented part on house exterior that I don't know how the game would react after editing, that's why it's disabled.

@marc_max Hello ! ;)
I have a little problem ! When I use cedar festive light doesn't work for me ! I'm in summer.
I don't have as him https://gbatemp.net/attachments/upload_2016-12-17_22-32-54-png.72371/
I don't know. I haven't tried. But the festive cedar become normal cedars the following day if it's not christmas, so that's what it's probably happening to you.

Last edited by marc_max,

Brion

Cheating for yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
France
when I choose for example towel in the editor, I can't set it in my inventory, some items in my save file is unknown item
unknown item: 0x36a5 = Wolf Link outfit
unknown item: 0x2074 = K.K DJ table (visible only inside)
unknown item: 0x3625 = 24-hour-shop uniform
unknown item: 0x33c7 = Towel

expediency

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh okay !! i was able to hex edit my exterior after i wrote the message since i found the hex values. all i need to know now is where room sizes are located.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does it support saves from the new release of ACNL Welcome Amiibo?
I imported my save from the old New Leaf to the "new" New Leaf release, and it worked well, but if I export it again?

imo_groom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi there, i have a question because i have screwed myself over and need some help :unsure:
I have one 3ds that is the old 3ds on a VERY old update i used for RAM editing acnl, and the new3ds that i use for my everyday playing. I stupidly updated acnl to the amiibo version and now i cannot play those save files on my old 3ds for editing any more.

I haven't done anything to do with homebrew but i think that is the way to go. Do i update my old3ds in order to play the updated acnl on it and edit etc or do i leave it at its current update (it is currently at 9.4.0-21E)
Any help will be much appreciated!!

expediency

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, i have a question because i have screwed myself over and need some help :unsure:
I have one 3ds that is the old 3ds on a VERY old update i used for RAM editing acnl, and the new3ds that i use for my everyday playing. I stupidly updated acnl to the amiibo version and now i cannot play those save files on my old 3ds for editing any more.

I haven't done anything to do with homebrew but i think that is the way to go. Do i update my old3ds in order to play the updated acnl on it and edit etc or do i leave it at its current update (it is currently at 9.4.0-21E)
Any help will be much appreciated!!
I would get cfw if I were you and install a homebrew cia so you can use save_manager ! But if you don't want to, browserhax should work !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: