ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

NikkiKaji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say, this is pretty impressive. But, i'm having a small issue. When I try to move something outside, only the structure moves, but the actually volume doesn't (pretty much the items moves but you can walk through it, and where it originally was still takes up space) Does anyone know how to fix this?

MrDavidPerson

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I must say, this is pretty impressive. But, i'm having a small issue. When I try to move something outside, only the structure moves, but the actually volume doesn't (pretty much the items moves but you can walk through it, and where it originally was still takes up space) Does anyone know how to fix this?
You need to save and quit then it will be normal.

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

devmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, its possible to do it. I did this with my digital copy, but had to dump the data via dream address because my digital game is on an updated 3DS. Should also work if you dump the data as you normal would though.

Town looks exactly the same, same villagers, same map, my encyclopedia, catalog, inv and locker are also fine. But streetpass houses didn't carry over

Could you share the bin file with us?

Hello, I tried copying one savefile of one game to another. So I dumped Game 1 and injected it to Game 2 (I backed up Game 2 of course). Now I used the train station instead of my house to enter to and exit from (so the game reloads the town). It partially worked - the pattern, my character, the PWPs are all there. But the game is still using the layout of the old town - The river is flowing where the old town's river was, but the map image is correct (the bottom screen, properly injected from Game 1), the items scattered are also correct (taken from Game 1). Is there any way to fix this? also some items are floating :)

Attachments

• broken town.jpg
    broken town.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 307

Skorrupi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I tried copying one savefile of one game to another. So I dumped Game 1 and injected it to Game 2 (I backed up Game 2 of course). Now I used the train station instead of my house to enter to and exit from (so the game reloads the town). It partially worked - the pattern, my character, the PWPs are all there. But the game is still using the layout of the old town - The river is flowing where the old town's river was, but the map image is correct (the bottom screen, properly injected from Game 1), the items scattered are also correct (taken from Game 1). Is there any way to fix this? also some items are floating :)
You have to save and quit.

Honeyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
  1. Copy acnldump.bin and acnlinjc.bin (get them below) onto the root of your 3DS/XL/2DS SD card -> ok, BUT they are MEDIA PLAYER FILES and not this white paper everybody else has :( WHY?!
  2. Run AC:NL and get ingame, making sure you can already move your character -> ok
  3. Press home button and run the web browser -> ok
  4. Go to http://bit.ly/acnl_dump -> okii
  5. Wait a few seconds, it will crash and go back to the home menu ->ok, it says ERROR, BUT I get NO GREEN SCREEN (I don´t know if this is a problem...)
  6. (optional) Return back to the game and save (if you don't want to see Resetti later) -> ok
  7. Power down the console, take out the SD card and put in the PC ->
  8. Open acnlram.bin file in the RAM editor and edit it to your desire -> NOT OK! I do not have this file! Maybe, because the files I downloaded from this site are Media player files on my PC, but I tried it on another one, and the files were the same
I uploaded my files for you maybe you can edit them right, it would be amazing.

Attachments

• acnl_ramtools.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 99

X3DaDaX3

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh there is a problem with the RAM editor.
i want to used it but i looks very strange.
last sunday,i had used it, too, and it was ok and secsessful, but now it is very strange.
its a new map, a new town and there are flowers or trees in the water but i started a new game.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 2,442

matrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh there is a problem with the RAM editor.
i want to used it but i looks very strange.
last sunday,i had used it, too, and it was ok and secsessful, but now it is very strange.
its a new map, a new town and there are flowers or trees in the water but i started a new game.

make sure your browser is on default view at 100%

baandit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I moved around 3 custom sign boards and they all glitched up. All three of them act as one signboard. If I change the design of one signboard, all three of them make the change. They originally had 3 different designs. Anyone know how to fix this?

Also, I think it would be pretty cool to have all five perfect fruit trees growing. Is that possible?

Made an account just because I was curious about this too if anyone knows how to fix this.
Edit: But to answer your 2nd question, you can just use the ram editor to inject whatever perfect fruit tree you want. Select a normal fruit tree, and the drop down list where it says "Flag: 00x0" has the option to make the tree a perfect fruit tree. I have one of each in my town, atm.

Also I wanted to say thanks for this tool, Marc!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg