• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anti-White Assault (NYPD Hate Crimes; Kevin Sheehan) [Original Title: NYC victim of ‘anti-white’ crime says suspect accused her of being Trump fan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
The sources at the bottom of your page lists data from 2003-2011, and most of the links for them no longer work.

I used: https://www.theglobaleconomy.com/No...from 2012 is 4.7 homicides per 100,000 people.

Which is supposedly 2012, I can't find anything for recent. Everything else just lists South Korea. But I bet if you included starvation and other killings of citizens by the government it would be sky high. But regular people it may not be that high.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Spouting your vile thoughts on line isn't nothing, I'm sure you are as abhorrent in real life too.
It is vile to believe that different outcomes must be the result of oppression. E.g. we could tell women that math geniuses are mostly male due to oppression. But it is untrue and creates resentment and hate.
Your believe even creates riots and financial crises. Nothing was learned from 2008.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone is a race realist. We just like to pretend we are not. Just as we pretend Joe can be Joanna.
No, only epistemic anti-realists are. Most people are normal and don't believe in shit that fails to be represented in data to this day, like a link between "race" and "IQ," as if either are actually anything more than environmental characteristics.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
No, only epistemic anti-realists are. Most people are normal and don't believe in shit that fails to be represented in data to this day, like a link between "race" and "IQ," as if either are actually anything more than environmental characteristics.
Wherever East Asian (in the US simply called "Asian") and Subsaharan African (in the US called "black") communities live - be it planet earth, the US, China, Germany, etc, a non-ideological mind will recognize a pattern. Since this pattern is seen around the world and you would have difficulty finding one example to the contrary, it is not environmental.
But you would probably also deny the link between HIV and AIDS or a penis and a Y-chromosome.

Your premise is childish anyway. There is no link between height and race or height and sex. Yet we all know that men are on average taller than women and certain races taller than others.

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wherever East Asian (in the US simply called "Asian") and Subsaharan African (in the US called "black") communities live - be it planet earth, the US, China, Germany, etc, a non-ideological mind will recognize a pattern. Since this pattern is seen around the world and you would have difficulty finding one example to the contrary, it is not environmental.
But you would probably also deny the link between HIV and AIDS or a penis and a Y-chromosome.
Do you have enough self-awareness to find it weird to say only a "non ideological mind" would see race as a biologically essentialist construct rather than what it is: the result of the North Atlantic slave trade? Because man you would probably blow your brains out if you knew what "race" was in Greece or Rome.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you have enough self-awareness to find it weird to say only a "non ideological mind" would see race as a biologically essentialist construct rather than what it is: the result of the North Atlantic slave trade? Because man you would probably blow your brains out if you knew what "race" was in Greece or Rome.
You can´t meet my challenge, so you are deflecting.
Perhaps you didn´t see my edit:

Your premise is childish anyway. There is no link between height and race or height and sex. Yet we all know that men are on average taller than women and certain races taller than others.

Show me a country, region or city in which women are taller than man or Sub-Saharan Africans do better in school and IQ tests than East Asians.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I´m still waiting for your example. You can´t even provide the exception that proves the rule. There are no exceptions. Women are shorter (height) in every society on planet earth and communities of East Asian heritage have lower crime rates, more success in school and higher IQs than those of Subsaharan African descent.
Calling me names changing nothing. We both know I am right. You just find the truth offensive.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
White people used to be darker skinned. When the Earth suffered climate change and started its ritual purification of fire, they escaped Earth and made habitat under the ground of Mars. After a time, they became pale skinned. When they came back, they found that some of their ancestors had survived the cruel state of the world.

It wasn't the slave trade that "created black people". What are they teaching you in your schools?

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I´m still waiting for your example. You can´t even provide the exception that proves the rule. There are no exceptions. Women are shorter (height) in every society on planet earth and communities of East Asian heritage have lower crime rates, more success in school and higher IQs than those of Subsaharan African descent.
Calling me names changing nothing. We both know I am right. You just find the truth offensive.
I gotta be brutally honest with you champ you sound really insecure here. I'm not interested in your pivot, when the topic was that race isn't genetic. There's a reason why what you think is the foundational existence of "race" has only existed for like, 300 or so years. If you go back to numerous other nations historically they didn't see this shit at all. Hell, you'd probably lose your shit if you heard how race was actually seen historically in the Roman empire.

Protip: There was only one to them :^)

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Everyone knows that the Earth didn't start revolving around the sun until about 600 years ago. /s

Tribes and nations have been a thing long before "race" was tokened, and they weren't treated equally. Many of them certainly had similar physical/character traits that distinguished them. Race isn't completely inflexible, but you're focusing on the finger instead of what it's pointing at. Race is a thing and throwing a fit over it won't make it not be a thing.

Last edited by tabzer,

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's the point. Discussions on racism are fundamentally worthless as long as the other side believes that white characters being played by black actors is racism.
Ok, i can get that BUT how would you feel if a White guy played a black guys role (No black face BS because that really rasict) and if you say that it is, Kaboom! You found a double standert! So ether its BOTH rasict or NOT racist because double standerts are fucked up.

Last edited by sombrerosonic,

LainaGabranth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, i can get that BUT how would you feel if a White guy played a black guys role (No black face BS because that really rasict) and if you say that it is, Kaboom! You found a double standert! So ether its BOTH rasict or NOT racist because double standerts are fucked up.
It wouldn't be racist, there's just better anti-capitalist critiques to make of that. In the most common cases where minority characters are played by a white actor, it's usually done by having some incredibly famous white actor do it, instead of A) finding new talent, and B) uplifting marginalized talent at that. There's also other factors in play here, IE, if someone thinks a white actor would look better than a black character, that sounds pretty damn racist to me. If, however, someone thought a white actor would do a better job than a black actor in the role, it'd still sound REALLY fucking weird but I'm not sure it'd be outright racist unless I were to hear other explanations from the director down the line. IE, the difference between "I like this actor a lot" and "I want this actor to do it because I don't think black people can act" is a really huge one.

So, to clarify.
Black actor plays a white role -> Not racist.
White actor plays a black role -> Can be, but isn't *immediately* racist.

If we follow the logic of "Hiring a black actor to play a white character is racism" then at that point you could argue that hiring a black guy over a white guy for a job may as well be racist too, a position these people hold typically. It's also not racist there either, before some moron tries to start that discussion.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wouldn't be racist, there's just better anti-capitalist critiques to make of that. In the most common cases where minority characters are played by a white actor, it's usually done by having some incredibly famous white actor do it, instead of A) finding new talent, and B) uplifting marginalized talent at that. There's also other factors in play here, IE, if someone thinks a white actor would look better than a black character, that sounds pretty damn racist to me. If, however, someone thought a white actor would do a better job than a black actor in the role, it'd still sound REALLY fucking weird but I'm not sure it'd be outright racist unless I were to hear other explanations from the director down the line. IE, the difference between "I like this actor a lot" and "I want this actor to do it because I don't think black people can act" is a really huge one.

So, to clarify.
Black actor plays a white role -> Not racist.
White actor plays a black role -> Can be, but isn't *immediately* racist.

If we follow the logic of "Hiring a black actor to play a white character is racism" then at that point you could argue that hiring a black guy over a white guy for a job may as well be racist too, a position these people hold typically. It's also not racist there either, before some moron tries to start that discussion.
yea, you can say that. Oh well thanks for clearing it up. Its not rasict on both ends. I just dont get how people can call the most pettish of thing racist when its not. Oh well, Thanks anyways. i have to fix up my PSP.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I gotta be brutally honest with you champ you sound really insecure here. I'm not interested in your pivot, when the topic was that race isn't genetic.
Mother and father white: white baby
Mother and father black: black baby
One parent black, one white: Obama-like
Obama-like and one black parent: like Obama´s children
Obama-like and one white parent: A white-appearing guy or gal with curly hair talking about marginalization all day long

There you go. It is genetic.

Now back to my challenge. You can´t meet it so you call me a champ ironically. How about being a man and admitting that you can´t find a city, country or continent in/on which East Asian communities do worse in school than Subsaharan African or have lower IQ. If it is a rule that applies everywhere (including in Africa itself as China is to soft-"colonize" it), the explanation can logically not be only environmental (as you have claimed).

Reactions: Tarmfot

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
"Obama's children"

Some traits are more genetically intimate than others.

Here's a theory.

D9cr8dVXUAAr2bC.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush: +1