• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anti-White Assault (NYPD Hate Crimes; Kevin Sheehan) [Original Title: NYC victim of ‘anti-white’ crime says suspect accused her of being Trump fan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have heard how white supremacists move out of areas when foreigners move to their neighborhood, is it like that?
A white supremacist is somehow who believes in the superiority of whites. If you move out of areas because they become too dangerous, it is common sense. Obama and others do the same. Are they white supremacists?

Reactions: Tarmfot

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A white supremacist is somehow who believes in the superiority of whites. If you move out of areas because they become too dangerous, it is common sense. Obama and others do the same. Are they white supremacists?
Fixed it for you. There are some people who will leave as soon as the first turn up.

An area will only become dangerous, if those people moving in are disadvantaged. It makes no difference what color their skin, except you probably would keep non whites disadvantaged.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
An area will only become dangerous, if those people moving in are disadvantaged. It makes no difference what color their skin, except you probably would keep non whites disadvantaged.
By disadvantaged you are implying that races (of which skin color is the least significant aspect) are merely objects without any agency. And I don´t have the power or will to keep someone disadvantaged. Why to do you ascribe superpowers to me?
You are also factually incorrect as crime rates differ between races among the poor (see crime rates in poor white neighborhoods in the US). Same on an international level: North Korea is very poor but much safer than most if not all Subsahara-African countries. Are the North Koreans "advantaged" by whites?

Reactions: Tarmfot

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By disadvantaged you are implying that races (of which skin color is the least significant aspect) are merely objects without any agency. And I don´t have the power or will to keep someone disadvantaged. Why to do you ascribe superpowers to me?
You are also factually incorrect as crime rates differ between races among the poor (see crime rates in poor white neighborhoods in the US). Same on an international level: North Korea is very poor but much safer than most if not all Subsahara-African countries. Are the North Koreans "advantaged" by whites?
I don't know where to start with how wrong all your assumptions are.

It's very hard to overcome the disadvantages that you support. They aren't superpowers at all, all you need to do is keep up this shit attitude of yours.

The murder rate per million people is 4 times higher in North Korea than the United States, disadvantaged people turn to crime (why they are disadvantaged is irrelevant).

• Haha
Reactions: City

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP

It's very hard to overcome the disadvantages that you support. They aren't superpowers at all, all you need to do is keep up this shit attitude of yours.

The murder rate per million people is 4 times higher in North Korea than the United States, disadvantaged people turn to crime (why they are disadvantaged is irrelevant).
North Korea has 4.7 homicides per 100,000 people.
The US is 6.6 homicides per 100,000 people.
18.26 Chicago
40.4 Detroit
60 St Louis

How is North Korea 4x higher than the US?

Reactions: TraderPatTX

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now watch every mugging,murder,rape by and african american towards a non black be charged as a hate crime smh
To be fair, isn't pretty much any crime aimed at harming another individual rooted in some form of hate? If I kill the man that my wife is cheating on me with, am I not motivated by hate, regardless of his race?

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
No.
A hate crime is a hate crime.
But OMG when its black on white then its paradigm shifting.
Wake up.
America was literally built on racism.
The ruling class of white people have taken control and advantage of anyone they could.
Only the savagery of slavery, indentured servitude and child labor have been tamed over the last two hundred years.
It wasn't until WW2 that we really came together for anything and that was short lived.
Even then the units were divided by color.
For instance:
The State of Oregon didn't allow mixed race couples to "legally" marry until the year 2000.
The State of Oregon was setup to be a white only state from its inception.
Until 1845 by law a blackman caught living in the state would be required to have 39 stripe lashes if he wanted to stay.
Oh and Oregon is one of those dreaded "left" west coast states.... yea ok.
Most don't even know that its 2/3 desert not fit to live on.
However the embedded racism is still very much alive today.
https://sos.oregon.gov/archives/exhibits/black-history/Pages/context/slavery.aspx
With the exception of Haití Revolutions only white people have ended slavery.
Thanks to USA people a lot of white people(specially from north mediterránea coast) were saved from the slave traders of North africa.
USA bombed north África coast and they ended their "business".

Thanks americans, again.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China

The murder rate in US areas with a high percentage of African Americans is much much higher than in North Korea. Over there, people barely have enough to eat (no fat people except the leader). Compared to Noth Korea, African-Americans have it easy in the US. And yet the crime rate is very high (not surprising if you look at Subsaharan Africa). You said it had nothing to do with race. We both know it is not true.

So I oppress African-Americans by doing nothing? Wow either I do have superpowers or races are just different on average.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, would the same princeable work if said person were not white? For real, belive me or not, you CAN be raciest to a white person. Saying that it ONLY works for NON-WHITE races is fucking stupid.
The nuance required to discuss things like power dynamics and existential prejudice baked into our systems is lost on the kind of people who would read my post and see "durr you hate whites" so I just say shit I know will trigger them regardless.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The nuance required to discuss things like power dynamics and existential prejudice baked into our systems is lost on the kind of people who would read my post and see "durr you hate whites" so I just say shit I know will trigger them regardless.
Here, let me explain this as easy as possible so NOBODY gets confused.

If a white guy shot a black guy because his skin color is black, that racist as well as anti-black.

If a black guy shot a white guy because his skin color is white, that racist as well as anti-white.

I might have autism, as well like Fallout and Sonic. But even I KNOW.... what you said was fucked up.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have autism, as well like Fallout and Sonic. But even I KNOW.... what you said was fucked up.
Yeah that's the point. Discussions on racism are fundamentally worthless as long as the other side believes that white characters being played by black actors is racism.

Reactions: Pook and Pie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: