Homebrew Any chance for Libnx UPDATE for emulators 5.0.2?

Miqote

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
toasting in an epic bread etc

Also I heard using hekate on your switch actually dials home to nintendo and erases all your zelda savegames and bans you from Splatoon 3.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I still don't understand why RA is still using libtransitor, I know that RA was initially ported to NS using libtransitor, but at this point where libnx is the main lib for hb developement I still quite don't understand why RA for NS hasn't been move to libnx which is by far superior for emulation then libtransitor.

Reactions: DarthDub

Dread_Pirate_PJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't understand why RA is still using libtransitor, I know that RA was initially ported to NS using libtransitor, but at this point where libnx is the main lib for hb developement I still quite don't understand why RA for NS hasn't been move to libnx which is by far superior for emulation then libtransitor.

What are you doing right now? Are you busy? Why don't you get cracking porting RA to libnx then, instead of whining about it?

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What are you doing right now? Are you busy? Why don't you get cracking porting RA to libnx then, instead of whining about it?
Yeah, I'm a pretty busy man and I'm not the kind of guy which ports stuff, I'm only saying has been a quite long time since libnx is the main lib for hb developement and yet RA hasn't been ported to...

Last edited by Billy Acuña,
Reactions: DarthDub

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol