Hacking Any idea if I can get Guitar Hero/Rock Band working on WiiU-VWii though USB Loader GX?

7senza

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
1. do NOT use d2x v10-alt (you know, the one MOST users are installing because following the WRONG hacking tutorial)

2. use d2x v10 base57
should be enough to fix all your problem.
I installed d2x v10 beta52 no alt, but now when I start GH3 with usb loader gx i got a black screen

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How do you solved? I just can't fix this, plz tell me!!
Try both IOS249 and 250, make sure you have base 56 in 249 and base 57 in 250.
Sometimes games will not work with one and you need to use the other. But all games should work with one of the two, minus the game Your Shape which requires base 58 (but you're probably never going to play that), if neither of them work and you've checked with sysCheck that you have the correct IOSes in those slots, it's probably a bad dump, or incorrect settings in your USB loader.

brollikk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also having this same problem. I can confirm the instruments do NOT work using base 57/250 or 58/251. even the d2x-alt doesn't work. someone must have figured this out by now - we need your guidance!!!

brollikk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just saw a foreign tutorial on youtube where someone used d2x-v53 alt in slot 250 and got their mic working for "we sing" in vwii. wtf?! why isn't mine working?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn