Gaming Any SC2/HoN/DotA/LoL Tempers?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh, well yes, getting yourself into dota is really hard w/o tutorials and guides. and not all guides/advices are good. Most of what I know are from experiences and few reads.
It's also the reason why I refuse to try LoL, since I have to learn stuff again.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ugh, Nasus nerfs :( Sad sad sad day for a long time Nasus (top) user like myself, goddamnit I loved that slow. It's only because of all the new people using him they nerfed his slow, ffs.

3.6 Patch Notes
FRELJORD PACHE
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
So much new lovely Ice content. Bye money <3

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What did you buy?
I bought Sejuani + Sejuani runes with IP, that's about it, no RP was spent this patch #Success
Already had Sejuani.
Bought Lissandria 1st day, Bought BlackFrost Anivia
Those two were neccesary since they make my name relevant, how could i not buy a champ and skin using black ice?

Also bought Volibear. All i need is trundle to complete my freljord set.

Reactions: Satangel

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Already had Sejuani.
Bought Lissandria 1st day, Bought BlackFrost Anivia
Those two were neccesary since they make my name relevant, how could i not buy a champ and skin using black ice?

Also bought Volibear. All i need is trundle to complete my freljord set.
LIssandra is freaking strong, her Claw which she can then teleport to is what makes her really annoying to play against.... The jukes she put out in a game against us, terrible.
Her ult destroyed us once too, she was fed as hell though. But so hard to take down, via that claw....

True about the Blackfrost Anivia, it's a really really nice skin. Thinking of buying it for my friend......

Trundle is pretty fricking OP atm, that ult that just gives you 20% of the opponent health is so so strong :o Not to mention that area in which he's really strong for a few secs, it's so big :o

Reactions: Black-Ice

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My account is being dragged through the dirt by stupid bronze elo kids who cant play for shit.
I think i'm just gonna start again.

But thats so long >.>
Anyone got a spare lol account they want to donate? :3

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

If you want to play on the NA server with me :3...though the naming sense is kind of...lulz
You would have to change your main to Maokai :D (the username is Dat Maokai after all).

ALSO...For all those who play against bots in LoL. There should really be no reason why you should lose unless your team is just inherently bad at staying alive. The only thing that you ever need to do is not die. Eventually, someone will get fed.
XMDAa27.jpg

Yes, I'm the Lulu...and yes, there are two swords of occult, both had the full 20 stacks.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My account is being dragged through the dirt by stupid bronze elo kids who cant play for shit.
I think i'm just gonna start again.

But thats so long >.>
How much ranked games did you play?
It's not smart to immediately go ranked when you've reached 30, not smart at all.... I'm not doing it, I've been 30 6 months now and only played 2 promotion matches even. I don't want to be stuck in 'ELO hell'

And yeah bots, I do it all the time to get my daily win bonus and to test new champs at the same time. Cool stuff I must say. Don't feed and you'll win eventually :)
Intermediate bots are getting pretty strong though, watch out sometimes! Don't just go in, think before you engage them head on.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
In my wc3 dota days, telling someone to play with bots was an insult.
and the bots we had had more gold and exp gains than non-ai.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
In my wc3 dota days, telling someone to play with bots was an insult.
and the bots we had had more gold and exp gains than non-ai.
It still is in LoL, of course that's an insult.
But if you're 3vs3'ing and you are playing a new champ you've never played before, and your teammates are utter shit , you're going to have a hard time! Simple as that, if your team and you don't perform at least on a basic level, you might lose.

Especially if you start feeding one of them, then you're in big troubles

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
It still is in LoL, of course that's an insult.
But if you're 3vs3'ing and you are playing a new champ you've never played before, and your teammates are utter shit , you're going to have a hard time! Simple as that, if your team and you don't perform at least on a basic level, you might lose.

Especially if you start feeding one of them, then you're in big troubles

Well, i never meant that you shouldn't play with bots, but if you're told to play with bots, well that's bad.
And we never really play with bots as teams here. it's mostly for solo, routinary practice. like practicing hoops in basketball. It's only purpose is that we can memorize the skills and improve personal speed and accuracy. Personally, I never thought about winning the whole game against bots, but I try to surpass them.
When I practiced them way back my goals were; never die to bots and never get left behind in terms of levels and gold(enemy and allied bots).
Only then would we head out to play with other players in LAN because you won't have fun playing unless you actually know how to play. You'll either be left out, trash-talked or ignored(kicked bfore a game starts). And most players don't care about teaching or practice since for us it's just a game where we have fun, show our skills and do stunts.

Although I can't say the same about wc3 dota clients because i never played online. Definitely not about dota 2, they surpass normal ai and they think they can do very good. It's just how we play dota here in our city.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: