Gaming Any SC2/HoN/DotA/LoL Tempers?

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Dota 2 players want to make a Dota 2 Gbatemp guild? although I'm not sure whether it would work out since I'm on SEA server. i can barely handle other servers.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Eh, its not like it would divert my time or anything. Besides, how are you supposed to get 30 without the one or two who offer now?

Well I don't see much dota 2 players here on gbatemp. so I'm skeptical in starting a guild. My other two guilds are from dota-related websites so it's sure to have members. I'm afraid It'll end up with just 10 members who never meet each other because of different timezones.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
LoL Guild > Dota Guild
PlayDotA Anime/Manga Discussions Guild > LoL guild
DotA and Anime/Manga, in one.

Well, their Anime/Manga Discussions subforum is the only reason why I stayed at Playdota website. It has people who watches animes and read manga, but not as big as myanimelist or other sites. And it's actually a decent guild unlike some others in dota 2 which would just inlcude almost everybody who wants to join.
It's kinda exclusive to those who visit Playdota's AMD.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Well, their Anime/Manga Discussions subforum is the only reason why I stayed at Playdota website. It has people who watches animes and read manga, but not as big as myanimelist or other sites. And it's actually a decent guild unlike some others in dota 2 which would just inlcude almost everybody who wants to join.
AnimeUltima LoL guild > whatever you said :lol:
Their League community is huge and they're all good people.
And of course, is an anime/manga site

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Shut the hell up and give me a hug.

tumblr_lo2lzbQkIq1qfkrgao1_400.gif

Reactions: Satangel

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
AnimeUltima LoL guild > whatever you said :lol:
Their League community is huge and they're all good people.
And of course, is an anime/manga site

too many people. not exclusive enough.

actually, I need to stop playing dota 2. I have bioshock infinite, metro 2033, metro last light, and mirror's edge still to play.
and black lagoon, windy tales, sayonara zetsubou sensei, bokurano, kara no kyoukai and welcome to nhk to watch.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
LoL Guild > Dota Guild
Please don't start this...
Just not worth it, also, LoL teams can only have 8 people. Next to that, managing it is a bitch, and especially getting all the people together to play a match. Don't know any limitations on DOTA 2 guilds, I just think LoL 8 member limit is too low.

I can't get into Anime/Manga, sadly. I would love to love it, but it's just not in my culture and it fails to grip me. I would really really like to get into it, but sadly, it hasn't happened (yet)
too many people. not exclusive enough.

actually, I need to stop playing dota 2. I have bioshock infinite, metro 2033, metro last light, and mirror's edge still to play.
and black lagoon, windy tales, sayonara zetsubou sensei, bokurano, kara no kyoukai and welcome to nhk to watch.
Same here, with LoL..... Like literally, past 8 months, I've played nothing else than LoL. NOTHING. Not even AC3 or Age of Empires 2 HD (2 games I really really looked forward to)

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Please don't start this...
Just not worth it, also, LoL teams can only have 8 people. Next to that, managing it is a bitch, and especially getting all the people together to play a match. Don't know any limitations on DOTA 2 guilds, I just think LoL 8 member limit is too low.
Well, Dota 2 guilds are guilds. my estimation from what i remember is 1 page is around 15-20 members. my other guild has 6 pages. From what I know, you can have a max of 4 guilds.
dota 2 teams can only have 6 members, but you can have multiple teams. I forgot the limit to how many teams you can have though.

I think Black-Ice is just joking about LoL>DotA thing.

I can't get into Anime/Manga, sadly. I would love to love it, but it's just not in my culture and it fails to grip me. I would really really like to get into it, but sadly, it hasn't happened (yet)
It's okay, not everyone can like what others do. although you could post a thread here on the books and television area and ask for advice.

Same here, with LoL..... Like literally, past 8 months, I've played nothing else than LoL. NOTHING. Not even AC3 or Age of Empires 2 HD (2 games I really really looked forward to)
It's a really addictive genre. no matter how many times I quit, I keep coming back. the only time I could stop playing is when I really have important stuff to do that i wouldn't have time to play or when I manage to start something else rather than dota 2 whenever I decide to play.

Reactions: Black-Ice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Let me finish do the harder drugs