Gaming Any SC2/HoN/DotA/LoL Tempers?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably gonna sell my current LoL account and start again.
I have another account at lvl 27, I cba for the shit my main is in atm.
I could get placed higher

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Probably gonna sell my current LoL account and start again.
I have another account at lvl 27, I cba for the shit my main is in atm.
I could get placed higher
:rofl2:
How much games did you play ranked already? You stuck in Elo Hell?

Shouldn't be that hard to sell it though.
Irelia is so nice
Played against an Irelia yesterday, she was pretty good. Gave me a good run, that sustain is just crazy! In the end I won though, I was Shen so pretty good at sustaining too. Still, her sustain was much better, very annoying. But I played well, + my jungler played well, so won my lane and won the game!
Was surprised to see that she had over 2000 normal wins after the game, and I only had 400.... Why match me with that Riot, why?!

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How much games did you play already? What league are you in now?

Silver V, dropped from IV.
And a good few hundred. Ive been observing my MMR too, my account is broken.
I have a nordic account placed in silver iii.
That proves to me that I can get placed higher than where I am.

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for everyone on here that would LIKE to TRY DoTA 2 i have some beta keys to give away. it will be first come first served. But you must have a steam account to play them. I believe i have about 5 to give away. Ill update this post with the correct number. To get them you must quote this saying that you want one. Im also will to trade a key or two for any steam keys you have. (I.E CS:go, FFVII, ect.) if your willing to trade for a key message me.

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So for everyone on here that would LIKE to TRY DoTA 2 i have some beta keys to give away. it will be first come first served. But you must have a steam account to play them. I believe i have about 5 to give away. Ill update this post with the correct number. To get them you must quote this saying that you want one. Im also will to trade a key or two for any steam keys you have. (I.E CS:go, FFVII, ect.) if your willing to trade for a key message me.

The actual game is out.
Cant people just.... you know.... play the game?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Silver V, dropped from IV.
And a good few hundred. Ive been observing my MMR too, my account is broken.
I have a nordic account placed in silver iii.
That proves to me that I can get placed higher than where I am.
Where do you check this MMR?
Well I'd say you're really stuck at 400+ games or so, that's just an estimation. Might be that the Nordic servers have worse players in general too, that's why you got placed higher.
I have a smurf too, and I must say it's very boring levelling it up.... Noob stomping gets old very fast! Against bots is of course very boring too, game ends everytime you got some fun items.
Yeah, game is out, and you can get a Steam gift key very easily. Really, if people want the game, they'll already have it or just Google it.
Thanks though

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i havent been on my steam in a while, last month i believe was when i was last on and i still had them. Ill x2 check though.

NariIro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so upon looking at my steam they are indeed gone. shows how long ago it was that i looked at steam >.<

Zalda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
good God watching worlds is addicitive!!! quite surprised/pleased with the level of the EU teams atm, didn't expect that!
that faker though.... OP

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
good God watching worlds is addicitive!!! quite surprised/pleased with the level of the EU teams atm, didn't expect that!
that faker though.... OP
yeah, but like always with Asians in eSports, suddenly, an even better player appears. This Uzi from Royal is just mental. Criminal, frightening.... Good God that 4th game in the FNC vs Royal series gave me shivers 3 times. So close, so well played. Amazing stuff!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a LoL teacher. I'm a Silver III Jungler/Support, and I just can't seem to get it right in ranked. I almost got placed into Silver II 5 times, and now I'm Silver III 8 points. I need some serious help. Anyone mind helping me become a better jungler/support?

Black-Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I need a LoL teacher. I'm a Silver III Jungler/Support, and I just can't seem to get it right in ranked. I almost got placed into Silver II 5 times, and now I'm Silver III 8 points. I need some serious help. Anyone mind helping me become a better jungler/support?

Hello i'm Black-Ice
The knowledgeable fountain of LoL

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
supports op
4Czel.jpg

(I was the Alistar)

Reactions: Satangel

Site & Scene News