Gaming Any SC2/HoN/DotA/LoL Tempers?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sucks how i keep looking to the left for the minimap.

789.jpg

But srsly,
you'll come to appreciate lol for the addictive shit it is ^_^

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
played a few more and i actually like lux.

and i'll probably never gonna use any rune. can't be bothered to learn those stuff.
Lux is epic, very easy to play and that passive is so OP :o I like her a lot, one of the few champs I play mid!

You can change the minimap to the left btw, I've seen it a lot on streams so it's definitely possible. Check the options/interface!

And Runes seem confusing, but really, set it up once for each role (use a guide to determine which ones) and that's it. It's a big advantage, just do it once and you have permanent advantages!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Once you get over level 20, and start to care about whether you win or lose, you'll learn to rune

it's interesting how i never thought about winning yesterday....probably coz i didn't have to bother myself with stats and rank.

feels so good.

Lux is epic, very easy to play and that passive is so OP :o I like her a lot, one of the few champs I play mid!

You can change the minimap to the left btw, I've seen it a lot on streams so it's definitely possible. Check the options/interface!

And Runes seem confusing, but really, set it up once for each role (use a guide to determine which ones) and that's it. It's a big advantage, just do it once and you have permanent advantages!

What passive? all her skills are active. I love the laser. 3...2...1...PEW!
will check the settings later if i decide to play again. although i got used to it after 3 games.
i probably won't stay long in this game. just casual fun during break from other games.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it's interesting how i never thought about winning yesterday....probably coz i didn't have to bother myself with stats and rank.

feels so good.

What passive? all her skills are active. I love the laser. 3...2...1...PEW!
will check the settings later if i decide to play again. although i got used to it after 3 games.
i probably won't stay long in this game. just casual fun during break from other games.
Lux passive;

Lux's damaging spells charge any enemies with energy for 6 seconds. Her basic attacks or Final Spark will ignite the energy, dealing 10 + (10 × level) magic damage to the target.

Pretty amazing, don't underestimate it! Very handy for poking, just E them, make sure you let the E explode at the right time, autoattack.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
too much stuff to read. >_<
I actually played first 4 games without knowing what an item does but i probably need it if it's on the recommended list.
Completely understandable, you have to invest some time in reading guides and shit to get better, easy as that. You'll learn it all eventually, but it'll take much longer

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Completely understandable, you have to invest some time in reading guides and shit to get better, easy as that. You'll learn it all eventually, but it'll take much longer

Yup, with years of playing dota I know there's a lot to learn in these games. like I said before, it's the reason why I never bothered playing LoL. although it does seem fun. might try playing again occasionally.

but who do you recommend that is
-female
-good mobility
-good nukes/disables
-kills fast
-ranged

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yup, with years of playing dota I know there's a lot to learn in these games. like I said before, it's the reason why I never bothered playing LoL. although it does seem fun. might try playing again occasionally.

-female
-good mobility
-good nukes/disables
-kills fast
-ranged

Try Ashe. She's a carry, but once she's fed, she's pretty decent.

There's also a lot less to learn in LoL than in Dota, in terms of game nuances and the map. They're both great games though.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Try Ashe. She's a carry, but once she's fed, she's pretty decent.

There's also a lot less to learn in LoL than in Dota, in terms of game nuances and the map. They're both great games though.

well ashe is nice, but i would prefer something like orianna or lux.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

-female
-good mobility
-good nukes/disables
-kills fast
-ranged
Oh, sorry, forgot about your post.
Well Lux is definitely up there, Lissandra to. Excellent mobility!
Annie; definition of nuke.
Akali; epic snowballer when you get some kills around lvl 6.
Syndra; don't have much experience with her, not really sure if she can really nuke someone down.
Cassiopeai; she's got a great ult if you can pull it off, doesn't kill that fast though (poison isn't direct)
Ahri;yuuuuuuuuuup, definitely up there.

Top 3 would be Annie/Lux/Ahri I think, from your demands

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ahri was one of the few characters I actually enjoyed being on LoL, and I wrecked face with her.
Granted i'm still a LoL noob since I barely play. Typically only play when i'm extremely bored and feel like doing something a bit easier than Smite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast