Hacking Any way to resign a PS4 game for free yet?

JayCarleone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except for all the encryption stuff (which will basically disappear once we get the master keys for everything) an emulator isn't that far off, the biggest issue for emulators was different CPU/GPU architectures which required a computer several times more powerful than the original in order to emulate it at full speed..
The PS4 and XBONE have the same architecture as a regular computer (aside from some RAM/VRAM trickery), it barely needs to be emulated at all, the only thing one would need is a wrapper for all their API's and syscalls
i know i can play ps4 games on my desk top i played nba 2k17 and i played the last of us on my desk top ...i cant rember if i played it as a rom or cd emulation but its been done for sure already im sure if i turn my desk top on i could play these new games or roms or iso files ...

xDoublexRainbow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gamersaloon.com
XP
Country
United States
In 30 days I could just delete your account from the slot anyways? Don't have anyone for that slot lol
could you mod a couple game saves for me or add me to ur save wizard account so i can mod my saves ill pay you $5-$10 USD via paypal or whatever id greatly appreciate it please message me on here or on PSN xDoublexRainbow

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not enough console exclusives to make it worth creating a emulator for it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Xbox-only_games

I see maybe 2 or 3 games that have a decent rating

Or maybe it's because the original xbox, like the xbox one and ps4 may use pc parts but they aren't really pc architecture.

To start with they are unified memory architecture.

Virtualising x86 on an x86 os is not actually that easy, vmware have done some write ups on the effort they went to.

direct 3d isn't an abstraction, it's a say of negotiating the capabilities of the card. So unless your graphics card matches what the game supports (which is likely only what the xbox itself supports) then you can't just pass the calls through.

you can't easily pass the calls through anyway as every dll has it's function names stripped and replace with ordinals that are randomised on every sdk release (which I think were weekly, so figuring them out gets you only a couple of games). So you're left running the dll's and low level emulating everything.

ps4 might be easier than original xbox, but it's still going to be harder than emulating the wiiu. The cpu is mostly irrelevant.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Lumince,

xXKILLERXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I missed this message...... Still need it done?

I think I have 2 slots open now so maybe?

You both on the gbatemp discord? Either pm me here or pm me on there. Im at work atm but get out @ 3:30 PM EST

you Have a slot free i locking so long for a person who can resign me gamesaves

DCSRyan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I opened this expecting to see "Can I pirate games yet?"
Afaik, there are no free save editors out there. You can use save wizard to resign game saves but the price to just do it for one game is kinda not worth it... If you can find someone that could allow you to borrow a account slot (the save editor has 3 slots) and you could just give him one of your saves and your brothers saves and they could probably resign it no problem. The hard part is finding someone that would be willing to give up a slot for 30 days

Well tbh, I have 1 extra slot, so I could probably do it for ya.

Hi, sorry to be much of a bother but are you still willing to do this, if you have a free slot?

joosh

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Afaik, there are no free save editors out there. You can use save wizard to resign game saves but the price to just do it for one game is kinda not worth it... If you can find someone that could allow you to borrow a account slot (the save editor has 3 slots) and you could just give him one of your saves and your brothers saves and they could probably resign it no problem. The hard part is finding someone that would be willing to give up a slot for 30 days

Yo man could you possibly do it for me too?

Shah Isah

Trophies
XP
Country
From a guy asking if save resigning is free.. (if a tool is available) this turned into a marketplace thread x'D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this reminds me of that tool from supermodder for the xbox 360 which allowed you to use a 2TB external hdd. it was eventually cracked, but then an official method was released. the point is that in both cases a group or an individual holds the scene hostage for personal profit. I think a license for supermodder's tool was around $30.

_7_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You both on the gbatemp discord? Either pm me here or pm me on there. Im at work atm but get out @ 3:30 PM EST
Actually lol Those 2 slots got taken up a little while ago. Like a week or so maybe? I cant keep up with all of the people asking me for a slot lol Every 30 days I wipe the 2 that are not my account and go from there. I was actually asking if someone could import a save into 2 of my friends saves since my slots were taken up! Sorry maybe next time :(

So... I fell victim to the stupid Saints Row 4 "Where's My Cape" trophy bug. I just beat the game and am only missing the one trophy and I don't wanna play the entire game again for one trophy! I know you probably have a ton of requests for resigns now, but if you got a wait-list goin mind adding me? :ha:

beast211212

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hi Biff, do you still have a slot for the savewizard open?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi Biff, do you still have a slot for the savewizard open?
im trying to download someone else's save data for bloodborne

Last edited by beast211212,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here