GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any1 interested we are going to be a clan that is all DS and Wii related. Different members will specialize in different games none the less and be assigned game leader, Example Mario Kart DS online will be run by a good player that knows what he is doing, there will be a ranking system for the website like this, we need a logo and a web designer if any1 is interested. Current name we have i think is The Draconic Knights of Hyrule but will be subject to change. We agreed it will have knights or something with swords in it. Old fashioned, but badass nonetheless if any1 is interested in this let me know i have like 5 people already that want to be apart of this. Either post back or Send me a message with your skills in designing and strengths in gaming. Thank you for listening,

Your videogame lord,

~GameJesus

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We are still in the planning part of this, we need some1 good at website designing, if no1 from here can offer then we will have to resort to my friend which could take 1-3 weeks for a decent site. But I see basic requirements are DS for now and maybe we can get a Teamspeak server to talk to each others. IF we get advertising and donations we wil ldo prizes and such for member of month or every few monhts depending on the income. But like i said this also depends on who is interested in joining. Im hoping mthernite, lookout, veho(even tho we had our differences he seems like a solid guy), and hopefully opium. These are the people that i talk to and read topics the most of course everyone is welcome we will have admins, mods supervisers all that stuff, hopefulyl we can this established with an intricate network of gamers by the time Wii gets online to have our own clan Tag prefix and let the world know that we pwn. Weekly tournys and such alot of fun stuff it will be for the members by the members and all good ideas will be taken seriously. My two friends that i know in real life, are also apart of this website and are making this with me. - Wrath Of God-, and Bizmat. So if you have any questions you can jsut leave a message or a post thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Caller -"Everytime I start a Pc game on my S24, playing on a external monitor, someone calls or...