Anyone else get SCDSTWO order confirmation?

clstirens

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got an e-mail this morning confirming the fulfillment of my pre-order.

It didn't list any tracking numbers or ETAs. But with all the rumors that the first 100 have been sent to shoptemp (me being in that first to pre-order) I'd say I'm pretty excited.

So, yeah. Anyone else getting this notification?

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Order Status Changed

Hi Lillian

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #140 is now Completed

Order Details

Order Total: $31.95 USD
Date Placed: 7th Apr 2010
Payment Method: PayPal

The next e-mail you will get will be the 'Your order has shipped' e-mail. That's when you will get your tracking number.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
#5661 said:
I don't have one of these emails, anyway
glare.gif
What order number were you?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Order #273

This order is marked as Completed

You chose to ship this order with Hong Kong Register Air Mail

Your Order Contains the Following Items:
◦1 x Supercard DSTWO Card for Nintendo DS, DS Lite & DSi

Edit: Originally I just copy/pasted the page. However, the page included hidden text displaying no tracking numbers and that I hadn't paid. On the day that I placed the order, April 7, 2010, I paid via PayPal. The charge went through and was completed. I do not know why the hidden text says I did not pay yet. Paying is the first thing I did. In fact, I had no idea you could preorder something without paying for it. I'd be concerned if they sent me something requesting payment, but until then I am optimistic that everything went through smoothly (I am looking at last month's bill right now, and see the payment).

Viper20184

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got an email from their support that the first 100 should ship by tomorrow... anyone who ordered after the first 100 should start shipping next tuesday.

"
A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #xxxxxx with the following response:

Hello,

your status has been updated. Your cart will either be shipped tomorrow (if you ordered among the first 100 people) or on tuesday (if you ordered after the first 100).
Thanks for shopping on shoptemp!

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses."

Oh and #5661.. send in a support ticket. Mine said the same thing and I just noticed it this past week... submitted a ticket with the paypal confirmation number and they fixed it.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I wasn't the first 100 but the post above me makes me happy! Next Tuesday isn't that far off! I should have my SCDSTWO by Friday, because I payed for UPS shipping. I'm actually so happy!

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Viper20184 said:
I got an email from their support that the first 100 should ship by tomorrow... anyone who ordered after the first 100 should start shipping next tuesday.

"
A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #xxxxxx with the following response:

Hello,

your status has been updated. Your cart will either be shipped tomorrow (if you ordered among the first 100 people) or on tuesday (if you ordered after the first 100).
Thanks for shopping on shoptemp!

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses."

Here's my problem with that. The order numbers we received are overall ShopTemp order numbers. They originally said that the first 100 people to preorder will get the $29.99 price. Then it increases. Well, although my order number is 273, I only paid $29.99, so I can only assume that I am one of the first 100 people to order this specific item.

It is also important to note that my order was changed from Pre-order to Completed. This proves that the hidden text should stay hidden, and that my payment did go through (although it would be pending or awaiting payment). So now my question is, what are the order numbers of the first 100 people who ordered the DSTwo?

@#5661
I found the text on the site when I went to check on my order status via the link I received in my email. When I say hidden text, I mean, when I read the page, that "hidden text" was not there. When I copied/pasted the page (again, I'm talking about the ShopTemp.com page I went to via the link in my email to check on my order status) the text appeared. I can only assume it does not apply to me as my payment went through last month.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
PharaohsVizier said:
I'm order #132, so here's hoping that I'm in the first 100
smile.gif

you should be the first 100
because i am on #312
tongue.gif

i paid for DHL.. if they actually post everything out by today and during early of the day.... i should be getting it by tomorrow. at least this is the case from Japan to Malaysia (usually 1 day)

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am order 379, and I have not received the email yet. Maybe I can conclude that I was one of the ones that they extended the time for. I [don't] think that was the case, as the extension was posted 3-4 hours after my order.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sterl500 said:
Well I am order 379, and I have not received the email yet. Maybe I can conclude that I was one of the ones that they extended the time for. I [don't] think that was the case, as the extension was posted 3-4 hours after my order.

why not you check shoptemp for your status?
see is it completed or not

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got an email but it was not an order confirmation, my order ID # is 515. I do not mind waiting until next Tuesday for it to be shipped, can't wait to get it.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
#5661 said:
Mine isn't yet... and I'm getting really frustrated because I haven't receieved any emails or anything, yet ShopTemp is telling me the order is complete.
I really don't know what's going on.

come on.. they promised its today then they will try their best..
no point getting frustrated over such thing..
we still got like 2:30 hours until the post office close

who knows they are busy sending out all 100 orders
and yet to have the time to update the status...

you had waited for so long ... just a few more days won't kill right?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Code:
This order is marked as Completed
also got an email saying ti was shipped
smile.gif

hopefully since perth is close to HK (on a global scale) it will arrive before next thursday
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44