Hacking Anyone else not running inot much issue with HG/SS?

evil saltine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadic said:
joedanger said:
Hah! This worked for me! I was having a crash when attempting to load a save (Also, when I turned off patch mode, the game acted like I had no save, which frightened and depressed me!), and now it actually loads. Thanks a ton, I was looking for that.

New to this Supercard DSOnei. Just got it yesterday (Right before a new one is announced, of course!), but it seems to be a good update from an R4. Lots of new options, but I just need to actually get used to it. Happy so far, and the ability to flash the cart itself saved me when it seemed dead-on-arrival.
yaywii.gif

Rambling a bit, but eh, I'm happy!

So you installed this patch on your DSOnei? That page says "(old cart none SDHC version)" but I think the DSOnei supports SDHC. I'm just wondering because I have a DSOne that supports SDHC and I don't know if this patch would work.

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That patch should work on all the DS One cards, personally i have been using it on a DS One SDHC, so you shouldn't have problems.

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
You're supposed to use the old ds1patch (the ds1patch BEFORE the ds1patch with WarioWare D.I.Y.).

The link to the old Pokémon ds1patch is here: http://forum.supercard.sc/redirect.php?got...0&pid=30361

Thanks to Joedanger.
Nope, the one that i posted in this thread is the newest one and it works on Pokemon AND also fixes WarioWare. It was released a bit after the problems with the one that initially was supposed to fix WarioWare (and the same one that came with SP2) were noted. So basically, it not the same patch that you tought, it's a newer one.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Shadic said:
Also, when I turned off patch mode, the game acted like I had no save, which frightened and depressed me!
That's because clean mode (turning off patch mode) runs the game like it's run on a retail game cart, with nothing extra added. The retail game carts don't use .SAV files, which is why clean mode doesn't use it either
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and yes ik im stupid for using it