Not open for further replies.

Sathya

GBAtemp Professional Poetry maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Japan is easily the most anti Christian country being very pagan and less than 1 percent Christian (which they despise).
Abomb is necessary to stop ww2, and Japan is reported to be using Bacterial weapon and toxin in addition to being ruthless killer (let's just say Nazi is very honorable compared to Japanese). Also their royalty is said to be descendant of their own god so definitely nothing to do with Christianity here.
we should not consider Christianity, Islam, Buddhism or Hinduism to be wrong. or the best way to god only follow the religion of christian or islam only. they can feel god not only from religion but from conscience. so any religion does not matter, even people living without religion can also return to god.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
we should not consider Christianity, Islam, Buddhism or Hinduism to be wrong. or the best way to god only follow the religion of christian or islam only. they can feel god not only from religion but from conscience. so any religion does not matter, even people living without religion can also return to god.
Aye, but perhaps when you truly meet GOD the truth might not be as you imagined. As laws themselves becomes simpler, the quantity they include becomes greater until nothing describes everything. In that sense righteousness may no longer hold the same value as we do now.
In fact, I do believe in a supreme being up there. But so many things getting in the way of sensibility.

Last edited by Yil,

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Aye, but perhaps when you truly meet GOD the truth might not be as you imagined. As laws themselves becomes simpler, the quantity they include becomes greater until nothing describes everything. In that sense righteousness may no longer hold the same value as we do now.
In fact, I do believe in a supreme being up there. But so many things getting in the way of sensibility.
because often humans are only concerned with his ego, with reason human is imperfect. then people often ignore the truth of god. but that does not mean we keep ignoring it but we have to start from now to follow the truth instead of our ego

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm I am pretty sure I saw some Years ago when I was like 5 a Ghost or smth. like that:

My Dad told us (me and my brother who shared a room) a "GoodNight" Story and when I remember it correctly we sat in my Bed and the Bed of my Brother (above mine) (in Germany it's called "high Bed") was empty. Suddenly there came a black blanket behind me and I ran away.... (my Brother and Dad didn't see anything)
Also when I saw it it already disappeared XD

You can believe me or not but I don't even trust myself in this story :) (I dunno why I remember something that happend 10 Years ago lol)

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But the Wii and DS? Did the world reset?
iu
7cb.jpg

Sathya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I can't believe I'm posting on this thread, let alone in an off tracks religion debate, but just cuz it's driving me crazy, Christianity, at least, dictates it's not how you lived or what you did in life; it's your faith in Jesus that'll get you to heaven, so says the Bible.
anyone have a faith. but christiani people must believe, Jesus is not a god!

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone have a faith. but christiani people must believe, Jesus is not a god!
That said, he has demonstrated feat beyond average human. Then again people are easily impressed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Believe in a ghost? Yeah. His name is George and I believe in him! He can do anything he sets his ghost-mind to!
Including reconstructing his body?

Reactions: Thirty3Three
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo