wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been on a hiatus for awhile and haven't been involved directly in this scene in quite some time. How are things going? Are there any new releases that have been put out? Any new Emulator ports or homebrew? Back shortly before I left I recall RetriX was really taking off. Any news on updates with that?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
N
I've been on a hiatus for awhile and haven't been involved directly in this scene in quite some time. How are things going? Are there any new releases that have been put out? Any new Emulator ports or homebrew? Back shortly before I left I recall RetriX was really taking off. Any news on updates with that?
Nope the only real things that have been achieved are partial piracy decrypted FS and some other stuff I'm working on

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope no one cares about the xbox one except people who cant make or port anything and xb1emu.com getting rid of all there emulators except ones you pay 40 :O $$$$$ for

Cannon007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We’re you ever successful in porting mame to uwp. I noticed your postings on other webpages in the past about trying?

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We’re you ever successful in porting mame to uwp. I noticed your postings on other webpages in the past about trying?

WIth regards to MAME... I really... really.... tried, and I made it past compiling the toolchain, generating UWP Target files for VS etc. But when it came time to actually compile a working UWP Build I continued to get some errors that were due to specific code that needed to be modified to behave in such a way that would fit within the safety bounds of a Universal Windows Application. That's where I got stuck.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WIth regards to MAME... I really... really.... tried, and I made it past compiling the toolchain, generating UWP Target files for VS etc. But when it came time to actually compile a working UWP Build I continued to get some errors that were due to specific code that needed to be modified to behave in such a way that would fit within the safety bounds of a Universal Windows Application. That's where I got stuck.
Mind uploading those files so I van take a look at them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz