Homebrew Anyway to run HBC from vWii after copying from Dolphin?

CerealCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was experimenting with the Homebrew channel in Dolphin Emulator and decided to copy it to the virtual SD card and extract the file from my virtual SD card to my actual vWii SD card. What I found when clicked on the SD card button was a channel labeled with 3 question marks. Upon trying to launch it a message pops up saying, "This channel cannot be launched on this Wii console." It also doesn't let you copy or move the file to the system. If anyone might know any more information or even a way to bypass this please let me know.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i assume your vWii isnt hacked? the reason it has the question marks and wont let you do anything would be because it isnt signed (or something to do with it not being verified by nintendo) or because you copied it from a “different” console (dolphin) to your real vWii, so it doesnt want to play it. i havent been in the wii scene for a while, but its probably one of the two things i mentioned.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was experimenting with the Homebrew channel in Dolphin Emulator and decided to copy it to the virtual SD card and extract the file from my virtual SD card to my actual vWii SD card. What I found when clicked on the SD card button was a channel labeled with 3 question marks. Upon trying to launch it a message pops up saying, "This channel cannot be launched on this Wii console." It also doesn't let you copy or move the file to the system. If anyone might know any more information or even a way to bypass this please let me know.

Please change your thread title and then see the below thread for modding your vWii. This is both for the method and education...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-vwii-hacking-guide.425852/

CerealCat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deceiving thread title?

Clickbait thread titles should be a bannable offense.

What do you mean with this thread title? I thought I had something new to learn here! :mellow:

i thought so too very clickbait title

count me in too

Please change your thread title and then see the below thread for modding your vWii. This is both for the method and education...

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-vwii-hacking-guide.425852/

There fix the title.... stop with misleading titles thanks
Sorry everyone, I'm new to this and made an error naming my thread, I am sorry if this isn't what you were looking for. I don't know how to change the thread title though so can someone help with that?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't even know how that happened. I put something way different from that as the title.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la