Test Are you smarter than FAST6191?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Answer the following questions from an University Test and find out if you're smarter than FAST6191!

1. If a Train is traveling at 80mph, how Fast will it's smoke travel?
  2. What's your favorite Dinosaur and which one is this?
    images
  3. How many F letters are in the following phrase: FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS
  4. How much is: 15+6 , 3+56, 89+2, 12+53, 75+26, 25+52, 63+32
  5. Think of a Tool and it's Colour. Type it. Compare with the Tool FAST6191 thought of.
  6. Solve the following equation: 4x+2=2x+12 and justify your answer.
  7. Complete the following Square:
    iq09a.gif
    by choosing the follow-up line:
    iq09b.gif
  8. If FAST6191 goes to a date with ur Mom, where would he take her? Answer with the place you think FAST6191 would go to.
  9. Think of a number. Check if the number you thought is greater than the number FAST6191 is thinking.
  10. Which one is a mammal:
  • Platipus
  • Shark
  • Whale
Answer these simple questions properly and find out if you're smarter than FAST6191!

Last edited by JuanMena,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Answer the following questions from an University Test and find out if you're smarter than FAST6191!

images
  3. How many F letters are in the following phrase: FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS
  5. Think of a Tool and it's Colour. Type it. Compare with the Tool FAST6191 thought of.
    iq09a.gif
    iq09b.gif
  8. If FAST6191 goes to a date with ur Mom, where would he take her? Answer with the place you think FAST6191 would go to.
  9. Think of a number. Check if the number you thought is greater than the number FAST6191 is thinking.
  • Platipus
  • Shark
  • Whale
Answer this simple questions properly and find out if you're smarter than FAST6191!

1. Depends if its an electric or diesel or steam powered train.

2. Queen Elizabeth the Second and that is a dead dinosaur

3. A shit load

4. Maths is for geeks

5. Boris Johnson and White

6. Refer to the answer for question 4 and I justify it because it is true

7. B

8. He would take her up the arse

9. I think of the biggest number in the world times a thousand

10.Platipus and whales are mammals

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: rvtr and JuanMena

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Last edited by JuanMena,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fine. I will play.

images
    iq09a.gif
    iq09b.gif
  • Platipus
  • Shark
  • Whale
Answer this simple questions properly and find out if you're smarter than FAST6191!

1) Not sure what it is/it has. Assuming there is smoke that will depend upon drag and air resistance which might be changed by the train itself, exhaust velocity and direction (though direction is arguably specified in the word velocity). Generally though an object in motion will tend to stay in motion unless acted on by an external force (in this case air resistance, cross wind and gravity being the likely candidates)

2) Stegosaurus. That is an Archaeopteryx and arguably not a dinosaur.

3) Letter count says 3, 4 if you mean in the hex representation in ASCII.

4) 21, 59, 91, 65, 101, 77, 95

5) Wheeling machine/English wheel, blue in my case.

Same as the one I thought of.

6) 4x+2=2x+12
4x =2x+10
2x = 10
x = 5

7) While line b would make a pleasing largely symmetrical pattern there is not enough information given on the nature of the underlying pattern (assuming there even is one and it is not random) to make any determination as to what it should be.

8) Amandarose is wrong -- no poopoo on the peepee around here.
See also

Anyway I am a cheap bastard and of all the ur mums I have ever seen then vanishingly few would merit a second look so if I am compelled to go dating then whatever gets done with the least amount of time and money whilst also being the one that got away just in case ur mum has friends (unlike you). Picnic in the woods (I know some good woods both near to me and far away just in case "don't shit where you eat" is good advice, also so I don't get seen by anybody lowering my standards like that).

9) We will need an area of theoretical mathematics for this one -- proving existence of greater infinities is hard and I am not sure I accept inferred ones. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-infinity-comes-in-different-sizes/

10) Is that a typo for platypus? If so then that is one, and the whale is a mammal as well. Sharks are a type of fish.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Fine. I will play.

1) Not sure what it is/it has. Assuming there is smoke that will depend upon drag and air resistance which might be changed by the train itself, exhaust velocity and direction (though direction is arguably specified in the word velocity). Generally though an object in motion will tend to stay in motion unless acted on by an external force (in this case air resistance, cross wind and gravity being the likely candidates)

6) 4x+2=2x+12
4x =2x+10
2x = 10
x = 5

7) While line b would make a pleasing largely symmetrical pattern there is not enough information given on the nature of the underlying pattern (assuming there even is one and it is not random) to make any determination as to what it should be.

See also

Anyway I am a cheap bastard and of all the ur mums I have ever seen then vanishingly few would merit a second look so if I am compelled to go dating then whatever gets done with the least amount of time and money whilst also being the one that got away just in case ur mum has friends (unlike you). Picnic in the woods (I know some good woods both near to me and far away just in case "don't shit where you eat" is good advice, also so I don't get seen by anybody lowering my standards like that).

9) We will need an area of theoretical mathematics for this one -- proving existence of greater infinities is hard and I am not sure I accept inferred ones. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-infinity-comes-in-different-sizes/

10) Is that a typo for platypus? If so then that is one, and the whale is a mammal as well. Sharks are a type of fish.

Can you solve this. Why am I addicted to polls?

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Fine. I will play.

6) 4x+2=2x+12
4x =2x+10
2x = 10
x = 5

See also

:rofl2: You weren't supposed to reply and give the answers so easily. You made everyone cry. And yes, that's an Archaeopteryx.

Hello Tom :wub:

JuanMena

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He isn't smart enough to solve my polling addiction

Since you insist so much...

Your polling addiction reflects an antisocial behavior.
You certainly don't know how to interact with otger people.
I might have some ideas on why thus could be, so I willist them all.

Probability number 1: You are suffering some sort of Autism. Maybe Schizophrenia? That might be interesting. I've noticed you refer to yourself in third person. That also brings to the discussion table a possible Multiple Personality Disorder. In the case you suffer all of the mentioned above could be resumed into one greater disorder called Sociopathy with Bipolar Disorder.

Probability number 2: You're a lonely person, and the reason why you're lonely in real life might be thanks to low self-esteem. Liw self esteem comes from abusive behavior towards your self

Probability number 3: You have some kind of malformation or trauma on any immediately seen part of your body. Since we're discussing your antisocial behavior, that malformation might be some kind of facial scar, crocked teeth, crosseyed sight, maybe even poor sight which could lead to wearing of glasses and lastly, an amusing leporine lip.

Probability number 4: You're homeschooled which will actually explain your lack of social abilities.

Probability number 5: You're a troll.

Now, guessing which one of this might be the right answer, will be tricky, but don't worry, with enough interaction I might be able to solve it. Alas, I will try to do my best since you're insisting so much. Besides, it's amusing to dig into people's minds through cold reading

My guess is that you have some sort of mental disorder and you're a lonely person/homeschooled.

I'm guessing that you might be the only child of a middle class family but this last bit doesn't matter.
The lack of attention from your parents has led you to spend your time on the Internet, as it compensates your need of attention and poor skills on social behavior.
In the case of being the youngest in the scenario of having older brothers/sisters, could explain your submissive attitude.
Your own submission towards people whom you'd consider an authority, leads to disrespect your own self, which only worsens the problems because deep in you, think that being submissive equals protection of said authority embodiments even when they really can't help you in any way. Maybe you know that playing the weak guy can grant you protection and the pity of other people. About why you'd want that id currently beyond my understanding right now.

Now, why you're "Polling"...
"Polling" is your desperate way of getting the attention you lack.
You probably don't have friends (you don't know how to behave to other people)
The reason why you haven't disappeared from here yet, is because deep inside, you know you won't be able to make "internet friends" on other sites so easily, either because you're aware of your annoyance or simply (once again) don't know basic social interaction. This won't satisfy your egocentric needs. At least not immediately.

The fact that you don't talk of anything else but "Polls" is because you've created this internet persona that makes you feel safe in order to meet more people.
Mistrustfulness is something you have to deal everyday and that actually makes me believe that you're not even telling us your real age. Again, guessing your real age, if you're lying to us, won't be difficult given the trends you follow.
I could probably guess your mental age given the users you interact with the most. And said members are below 20.
If you're truly 22, then that only tells me you're undereducated... which brings us back to the homeschooled point (which is actually not specifically a bad thing).
I'm guessing now that you might be Christian or comes from a highly Christian family that has taught more religion than other disciplines. Guessing your hard religion interference because I have never seen you type any kind of profanity and you show fear to stuff that challenges your point of view/fear punishment due submissive behavior. You know that playing the weak guy is more effective to get protection than standing by your own self.

On hobbies I haven't seen you showing any kind of special skill (i.e. Drawing, Writing, Hearing Music, Watching Movies, etc.) and since you've said your poor grammar is thanks to autocorrect just tells me you're very impulsive and you lack concentration. This brings us back to Sociopathy.

About other mental disorders, you're pretty much normal and even some indications of Sociopathy is highly common on abused people. Taken the word abused not in a sexual meaning, mind you.

You're just someone who's never been able to express how you really are, and that's awful.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could by all means have gone deeper but I think I'm putting myself this limit.
I really don't want to make you cry or make you feel bad.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Since you insist so much...

Your polling addiction reflects an antisocial behavior.
You certainly don't know how to interact with otger people.
I might have some ideas on why thus could be, so I willist them all.

Probability number 1: You are suffering some sort of Autism. Maybe Schizophrenia? That might be interesting. I've noticed you refer to yourself in third person. That also brings to the discussion table a possible Multiple Personality Disorder. In the case you suffer all of the mentioned above could be resumed into one greater disorder called Sociopathy with Bipolar Disorder.

Probability number 2: You're a lonely person, and the reason why you're lonely in real life might be thanks to low self-esteem. Liw self esteem comes from abusive behavior towards your self

Probability number 3: You have some kind of malformation or trauma on any immediately seen part of your body. Since we're discussing your antisocial behavior, that malformation might be some kind of facial scar, crocked teeth, crosseyed sight, maybe even poor sight which could lead to wearing of glasses and lastly, an amusing leporine lip.

Probability number 4: You're homeschooled which will actually explain your lack of social abilities.

Probability number 5: You're a troll.

Now, guessing which one of this might be the right answer, will be tricky, but don't worry, with enough interaction I might be able to solve it. Alas, I will try to do my best since you're insisting so much. Besides, it's amusing to dig into people's minds through cold reading

My guess is that you have some sort of mental disorder and you're a lonely person/homeschooled.

I'm guessing that you might be the only child of a middle class family but this last bit doesn't matter.
The lack of attention from your parents has led you to spend your time on the Internet, as it compensates your need of attention and poor skills on social behavior.
In the case of being the youngest in the scenario of having older brothers/sisters, could explain your submissive attitude.
Your own submission towards people whom you'd consider an authority, leads to disrespect your own self, which only worsens the problems because deep in you, think that being submissive equals protection of said authority embodiments even when they really can't help you in any way. Maybe you know that playing the weak guy can grant you protection and the pity of other people. About why you'd want that id currently beyond my understanding right now.

Now, why you're "Polling"...
"Polling" is your desperate way of getting the attention you lack.
You probably don't have friends (you don't know how to behave to other people)
The reason why you haven't disappeared from here yet, is because deep inside, you know you won't be able to make "internet friends" on other sites so easily, either because you're aware of your annoyance or simply (once again) don't know basic social interaction. This won't satisfy your egocentric needs. At least not immediately.

The fact that you don't talk of anything else but "Polls" is because you've created this internet persona that makes you feel safe in order to meet more people.
Mistrustfulness is something you have to deal everyday and that actually makes me believe that you're not even telling us your real age. Again, guessing your real age, if you're lying to us, won't be difficult given the trends you follow.
I could probably guess your mental age given the users you interact with the most. And said members are below 20.
If you're truly 22, then that only tells me you're undereducated... which brings us back to the homeschooled point (which is actually not specifically a bad thing).
I'm guessing now that you might be Christian or comes from a highly Christian family that has taught more religion than other disciplines. Guessing your hard religion interference because I have never seen you type any kind of profanity and you show fear to stuff that challenges your point of view/fear punishment due submissive behavior. You know that playing the weak guy is more effective to get protection than standing by your own self.

On hobbies I haven't seen you showing any kind of special skill (i.e. Drawing, Writing, Hearing Music, Watching Movies, etc.) and since you've said your poor grammar is thanks to autocorrect just tells me you're very impulsive and you lack concentration. This brings us back to Sociopathy.

About other mental disorders, you're pretty much normal and even some indications of Sociopathy is highly common on abused people. Taken the word abused not in a sexual meaning, mind you.

You're just someone who's never been able to express how you really are, and that's awful.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I could by all means have gone deeper but I think I'm putting myself this limit.
I really don't want to make you cry or make you feel bad.
It is way more complex then that. If anyone solves it I'll do something for them

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
1. 0 mph, this is 2021 we don't use steam trains anymore, they run on diesel generators, which power electric motors, that in turn move the train

2. archaeopteryx

3. 6

4. 21, 59, 91,65, 101, 77, 95 tis but 1st grade math, I feel sorry if you need a calc for this

5. Does ya tool hang low, does it wobble to the floor? Does shine in the light? Is it platinum, is it gold? Can you throw it over ya shoulder and say ho..ho..ho?

Solve the following equation: 4x+2=2x+12 and justify your answer.

Isolate variable:
2x+12=4x+2
-12. -12.

Solve for x:
2x=4x-10
÷ ÷2x

X = -8

Bit rusty with all the algebra might not be a proper equation, though I may be using the wrong method, weird monomial

7. no I will not

8. Well my father is a 6ft 5 black male, retired military, 250lbs, @FAST6191 .
Can take his chances....

9. yes the one I'm thinking of will be infinitely greater than any number he thinks of

10. perry and the whale are both mammals

Where's my fucking cookie at

Last edited by Deleted member 668561,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, ab and his mop https://youtu.be/l49fB60U9qE?si=8HuRy8f7_i4NGqft +1