• Total voters

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
I had sex with my gf on Monday, what do I win? This prize better be awesome.

You win free birth-control!!
Congrats
happy.gif

I don't see why the rage in your post, Panzer.
If you didn't like the topic, you didn't need to post, you weren't forced to read it.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
I don't want MORE birthcontrol.
ohnoes.png
Prize is lameee.

Can I have uninhibited, irresponsible sex instead?

Fine...
Then you get a free baby!!!
angry.gif

Congratulations!
yay.gif

I don't see why, prowl, people are allowed to speak about their sexuality, no one should shush them or even complain.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
geminisama said:
I don't want MORE birthcontrol.
ohnoes.png
Prize is lameee.

Can I have uninhibited, irresponsible sex instead?

Fine...
Then you get a free baby!!!
angry.gif

Congratulations!
yay.gif

I don't see why, prowl, people are allowed to speak about their sexuality, no one should shush them or even complain.

My very own parasite. ;_;

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha too funny. Well it's Wednesday I guess I now qualify as 3 times a week. The wife just stole me away for a quick screw.

15 minutes, not bad, most days I am lucky to finish in under 30. Getting old sucks.

Rage in my post? shit you have a lot to learn about rage.

I just think a forum full of 13 year old virgins asking about sexual orientation is pointless. Come back when you have at least had an experience of one of the above
smile.gif

I am seemingly hetero by the way, although I have often felt like a lesbian trapped in a man's body. In other words, I think if I was a woman, I'd still not want a man, but I might not mind a woman as one.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Haha too funny. Well it's Wednesday I guess I now qualify as 3 times a week. The wife just stole me away for a quick screw.

15 minutes, not bad, most days I am lucky to finish in under 30. Getting old sucks.

Rage in my post? shit you have a lot to learn about rage.

I just think a forum full of 13 year old virgins asking about sexual orientation is pointless. Come back when you have at least had an experience of one of the above
smile.gif

I am seemingly hetero by the way, although I have often felt like a lesbian trapped in a man's body. In other words, I think if I was a woman, I'd still not want a man, but I might not mind a woman as one.

Wow, huh... so we're all 13 year old virgins? So... I wasn't really born in 1989?! NOOOOOOOOOO

You keep complaining over something you STILL aren't forced to read. No one forced you to come here and who the fuck cares about screwing in 30 minutes or less? If I were as spiteful as you are currently being, I'd have something to say about your "time limit", but sitting here calling people names, that's just what a 13 year old would do.

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Your soul is still young, phoenixgoddess27
tongue.gif
just kiddin`.... -frightened due to da look-
btw, I don't care if the `temper is a 13 years old virgin or 27 years old pick-up artist, as long as he's on my cool-`tempers list, he's a cool `temper

Btw : I am hetrosexual (straight), I love my dog though
smile.gif
(not sexually)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaosruler said:
Btw : I am hetrosexual (straight), I love my dog though
smile.gif
(not sexually)

People should be allowed to speak freely about their sexuality without being ridiculed or criticized about it, that's how hate starts.

I don't know if I said it before, but I'm heterosexual.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Panzer Tacticer said:
Things that are dumb. Asking the sexual orientation of virgins. Lol virgin

How many of you have fucked either gender in the last week? Monday
smileipb2.png
I live with my boy friend.

How many of you fuck something at least 3 times a week? Lol, "3 times in a week"

Now that is information worth looking at.

I don't much care what you might like to pump your load into (or for the ladies who makes you lose it).
Now I am off to go bother my boy friend well he sleeps

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarthTheufel said:
Panzer Tacticer said:
I just think a forum full of 13 year old virgins asking about sexual orientation is pointless.

Why are you here then ?
mellow.gif

Need some free videogames ? Or what ?

"Why are you here then ?"

Well just to allay some fears, it isn't because I like hanging out with little boys
smile.gif

Something tells me phoenixgoddess27 needs to be tied up and screwed till someone forces them to smile. Lighten the fuck up, you'll live longer.

I say what I say because after 5 decades I've seen it all before.

I wasn't 'complaining' in the first post, I was laughing. Maybe I should use more fucking smileys eh.

This is for phoenixgoddess27 who is clearly uptight.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think gay sex is vile the same way I think eating insects is vile. I guess there's no accounting for taste. I just can't imagine wanting to put my lips on an ass. Oh it's funny as all hell and I support the right of people to do that. To each his own but don't call me a hater if I don't agree with the gay side of things.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pliskron said:
I think gay sex is vile the same way I think eating insects is vile. I guess there's no accounting for taste. I just can't imagine wanting to put my lips on an ass. Oh it's funny as all hell and I support the right of people to do that. To each his own but don't call me a hater if I don't agree with the gay side of things.
lol as far as I know there are many straight men that like to put their lips on women's asses. It's very close to the genitalia so why not?

If you like licking asses, you can lick, but you don't have to lick an ass to be gay.
lecture.gif

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well i am straight too i think ...

i get turned on by this http://www.pattaya-discover.com/images/emma-ladyboy-ws.jpg
but even thaught its a "guy" i think it would be weird not to get turned on by this (well at least as long as you do not know and do not concentrate on the lower parts oO
still if every guy would look like this I would become gay in an instand)

but thats all ...

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am a straight guy that has a female on his avatar. Yeah, yeah, yeah...hate hate hate.

Even thought I am straight, I like to love all people in a none sexual way.

Something bothers me though;
Why is it that modern society thinks that Love = Sex!? Sex does not equal Love. If Sex equals love, then explain to me why people break up relationships and divorce!? Answer me that please.

I am not scared to say, given the chance, I would give my best friend (whom is also a guy) a great big Snorlax hug when needed, just to let him know that he is not the only one out in the cold, hard, judgmental world.

I am also a Christian, and I have learned to ACCEPT PEOPLE FOR WHOM THEY ARE AND LOVE THEM BECAUSE OF IT!
I do not support the False Christians and their beliefs in any way.
*By false Christians I am referring to those that say "God hats gays" "God hates America" and "God hates the World."
God IS Love, and HATE is the DIRECT OPPOSITE of LOVE. HATE is something that GOD CAN NEVER BE!

Well you have to excuse me, I got off on a religious tangent, but I had some great points there.

I think it is wonderful that two people of the same gender can experience a boundless love between one another and come to understand what love really means, not just what the media and society makes it out to be.

I just hope that people that think they are gay take the time and think about it, this is not just something you jump into and go and do things. You are messing with others feelings here, think it out a bit.

As for a sexual standpoint, a woman's breasts turn me on, that makes me a straight guy. Why do you think I like Manga. Hehehe...er...WHAT DO I HAVE A PERVERTED LOOK ON MY FACE!?

Simplified:
Love does not equal Sex
Sex does not equal Love
I am straight and am attracted to mature women that know how to act and dress.
I am of Christian faith and believe in Loving all of Gods creatures regardless or race, origin, sexual orientation or preference.
I like Manga.
Love is boundless
Whatever makes you, you. Go embrace it, it is your personality!

"What defines a true personality is not what bounds one is tied to, but what lies in their hearts."
-DJ91990

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740