Ask Hop a question or questions

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Do you think I cab use this as an avy in the future?
WMD.jpg

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
~Gundam Eclipse

Not really but don't rule it out just yet, time will tell if both games are also a factor in the crashes.

~Domination

Many crashes are yet to come not just because of Pokemon but also there's one more great September Japanese DS game coming out this Friday (obvious answer). People might look for translations and may ask me questions on the game in extreme cases.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I got a big query here.

Well, you know I'm interested in American poltics and etc. I just realised I really don't know that much. What is it that really decides if a person is republican or democrat? Amount of wealth? State? Family? Race? Religion? I remember TIME magazine calling Democrats "liberal" and Repubs "Conservative", what does it really mean in terms of classifying the two political sides? And do the Americans just blindly say they are "lifelong democrats/repubs" just because its that way with their parents and they just follow, do they even understand these two factions themselves? And what causes the small average citizens to change political beliefs? Like because they see Obama, they join Democrats?

Yeah yeah, long and stupid question.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Domination said:
I got a big query here.

Well, you know I'm interested in American poltics and etc. I just realised I really don't know that much. What is it that really decides if a person is republican or democrat? Amount of wealth? State? Family? Race? Religion? I remember TIME magazine calling Democrats "liberal" and Repubs "Conservative", what does it really mean in terms of classifying the two political sides? And do the Americans just blindly say they are "lifelong democrats/repubs" just because its that way with their parents and they just follow, do they even understand these two factions themselves? And what causes the small average citizens to change political beliefs? Like because they see Obama, they join Democrats?

Yeah yeah, long and stupid question.

All of those factors play a role in political affiliation, It only a classification on how people feel about certain issues such as abortion, most of the time but most people have no clue about either faction, anything from the promise of change to an issue that affects them the most.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Then I really see no point in having political affilation. Wouldn't the world be a million times better from its present slump state to have politically united countries and have the cream of the crop as leaders?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I think Guns N' Roses is pretty overrated. Couldn't even get into any song in "Appetite For Destruction" compared to Aerosmith's tunes. I think Velvet Revolver is better (But I still don't like it sounds too generic, even for rock)... Slash's guitar sounds cool.... But lots of guitar players can play as good or better than him. What do you think?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1