Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hop2089 said:
No Real>Fake

Hah as expected

You need a hobby or to get a date (if you don't have a girlfriend or wife), you need to go on one immediately if you do have a significant other.

Well women are quite expensive this days and i'm yet to meet a girl which is interesting... and as for hobby's I do have lots of them but i've been pretty hell damn busy and i've some things to do but i'm procrastinating
tongue.gif

Only if you ask repetitive questions.

Ok

Well .. let's keep the questions haha

Why some people don't use theyr brain to think
unsure.gif
?

Why people isn't polite and such anymore?

What you hate the most?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uzumakijl said:
Hop2089 said:
No Real>Fake

Hah as expected

You need a hobby or to get a date (if you don't have a girlfriend or wife), you need to go on one immediately if you do have a significant other.

Well women are quite expensive this days and i'm yet to meet a girl which is interesting... and as for hobby's I do have lots of them but i've been pretty hell damn busy and i've some things to do but i'm procrastinating
tongue.gif

Only if you ask repetitive questions.

Ok

Well .. let's keep the questions haha

Why some people don't use theyr brain to think
unsure.gif
?

Why people isn't polite and such anymore?

What you hate the most?

Their judgement sucks and without good judgement you can't think things over before doing them.

People are overstressed due to higher educational and work standards, gender roles have also changed with women working and not staying at home and they tend to suffer the most stress but can cope with it better than men.

Dictators (they all turn out to be terrorists or worse)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some of those banners can be saved so you can right click it and save it, if so save it as a GIF and upload it to any Image hoster that will do animated GIFs. If not don't bother with it.

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had a fight with my best friend because she could never find the time to hang out with me, since she was busy with school, homework, conservatory and a bunch of other stuff (or at least, that's what she said), then she insulted me and got hysterical and shit. But that's NOT true, because I know for sure she hangs out with other friends, as she even writes in her blog. We haven't talked in a week, and she doesn't really seem to care. What should I do? Why did she act like this in the first place? How can I patch this mess?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
deanxxczx

It was ok I guess

I've been busy playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 and now I have a seriously powerful personal pan pizza for a fan, a lollipop for a hammer, and twin handguns that actually shoot bullets. These are A ranked weapons and I do have a S ranked staf and an A ranked whip equipped as well.

Domination

Yes

boredom and desperation

Uzumakijl

Ok, I completed a final in 10 minutes with a score of 80% and I'm working on Phantasy Star Portable 2 until Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus is delivered on the 23rd due to shipping problems in Hong Kong (not enough flights).

I don't play many fighting games and hardly ever online, I prefer in person tournaments especially with SSBM and Brawl.

Queen's Blade: Spiral Chaos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Spend 50 hours playing the game