Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:
Ikki said:
Mesiskope said:
leeday100196 said:
Still beating me, im in an all-boys school. it SUCKS to say in the slightest. All i have to worry about are my studies. AND im not gay (not that theres anything wrong with being gay...)
I didn't know such things existed, an all-boys school just sounds so.....gay.
It sounds more like like lots of ball stench.
or the worst case of blue balls ever recorded in history, aside from gandhi.
Well my school has 2 sister schools that visit alot, so it's not too bad.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I figured out how to help here. Master the below song and proceed to serenade her with it. Make sure to get the execution down completely, and you're bound to be met with success.

[youtube]PJQVlVHsFF8[/youtube]

You can thank me later.

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
LOL I have no experience in this department...

Heck I'm 23 going on 24 and have really yet to have a girlfriend t all. I'm just usually way to busy. I should probably starting bumming around with friends more often.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to be nice with her. Worst case scenario is she will say no, but who knows. You won't find out til you ask.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Dating is a pointless endeavor while in school and thus I took no part in such a useless pasttime, though due to wanting to at least confess to a girl ONCE before leaving high school, I confessed to a girl that I knew would definitely refuse in less than a second (it's in like EVERY anime you know? So it was almost like peer pressure...sigh...the spring of youth), BUT if you want my advice, I'd say to just go for it...after you fix all of your lame grammar and spelling...because that is extremely bothersome.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Dating is a pointless endeavor while in school and thus I took no part in such a useless pasttime, though due to wanting to at least confess to a girl ONCE before leaving high school, I confessed to a girl that I knew would definitely refuse in less than a second (it's in like EVERY anime you know? So it was almost like peer pressure...sigh...the spring of youth), BUT if you want my advice, I'd say to just go for it...after you fix all of your lame grammar and spelling...because that is extremely bothersome.
lol your the one millonth person to say that. any ways is it really that bothersome?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
I am speechless from this comment. Half of me is laughing... the other is facepalming

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
jurassicplayer said:
I am speechless from this comment. Half of me is laughing... the other is facepalming

"She turned me down! It happened just like in my Japanimations!"

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Linkiboy said:
jurassicplayer said:

"She turned me down! It happened just like in my Japanimations!"
[youtube]qyUYoeuhYeQ[/youtube]

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just ask her i had a chick i dug in my last year of high school and i still regret not asking her out. some where in my mind i ask what could of been so if you do not what that ask her. worst thing is shell say no but at least you'll know what she would of said UNLIKE ME

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone has a little fail at first. Don't worry about it. My advice is don't ask anyone unless you know they will still be cool with you even if they say no.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
ars25 said:
salamai said:
Try working on your Grammar and Spelling. It is really horrible.
cool.gif
i dont really care about grammar
Becareful, girls will hate a dude who can't speak proper English "Are you dumb or what? Ugh" < jks lol

And you couldn't ask or get nervous is probably because you feel insecure or, don't have enough confident in yourself, so it'll make you feel "Oh, she will reject, etc." So, just build up self confident then ask
smile.gif

GL, and do it fast before its too late! Knowing for such a long time will fall into her BFF zone, whos know. But, if she say no then GG man and get a different one ;D

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
You know, you don't often misspell or skip colons when you're speaking so, fuck off with the grammar bitching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If pills could make us full with all the probiotics we need would being a pill popper still be bad