Gaming Asphalt 9 - Legends (Requires ACTIVE Internet to Asphalt Servers)

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Hooray guys, got some good news for ya!.. :grog:

Our Chinese friends (again) made a present for all of us — here's the proper offline game save for Asphalt 9 Legends:
aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL00zSWNuZE41eTUvQ2hpbmVzZV9PZmZsaW5lX1NhdmVfemlw
You need the v1572864 (ver. 3.1.2b) game update, only. Insert the contents of this archive via DBI / JKSV / Checkpoint / (whatever you use) into your clean account gamesave, run Airplane mode and voilà!..

Last edited by mathew77,

yitzhaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel

Our Chinese friends (again) made a present for all of us — here's the proper offline game save for Asphalt 9 Legends:
You need the v1572864 (ver. 3.1.2b) game update, only. Insert the contents of this archive via DBI / JKSV / Checkpoint / (whatever you use) into your clean account gamesave, run Airplane mode and voilà!..
Work Perfect!!! but how to change to English without saving?

Last edited by yitzhaka,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Exactly. The Switch has no 4/5G Connection. What if a User is at a Store, waiting in a long ass Line, or out somewhere with no Internet Connection, like Camping or something?????
Does your smartphone not have a hotspot function? Because if I ever need Wi-Fi, I just pop mine on. This is really a non-issue.

Reactions: Randqalan

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Asphalt 9 Legends v1376256. will that work too? Also when you say "again" what do you mean. does that mean other online only game have happend like this before with a save or smthing?
By the way don't you need a save first before you can import one..?

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Asphalt 9 Legends v1376256. will that work too? Also when you say "again" what do you mean. does that mean other online only game have happend like this before with a save or smthing?
By the way don't you need a save first before you can import one..?
It may work, but I recommend using the latest supported ver. of the game = v1572864 / 3.1.2b. JD23 was also cracked by some Chinese ppl in this manner. And yes, one does not need any other previous saves except this archive.

Last edited by mathew77,
Reactions: Chrisssj2

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mathew77 - Might need to get the proper Update for the Game Save. All the Search Results point to either Updated, or Previous Updates, or I find a Site that has it, but due to the Links, the Sites are Blocked for being possibly Infected, or the JITS Site cant do Transfers to GDrive. Can PM me if you can help out

Nevermind. I got it working. Got the proper Update, and now it works :D . Just wish the maker could Upload a English Version of the Save :(

Last edited by Smoker1,
Reactions: mathew77

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that it works Offline, can probably see about getting Codes for it again. Not sure what Version it was, but for Update 5, there were Codes. So it is possible

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
here is the best save of asphalt 9 offline complete in english I made
Tested it, thank you — the splash screen and first warning are still in Chinese, but ingame it's all in English for now:
test (1).jpgtest (2).jpgtest (3).jpgtest 4.jpg

I guess it's worth it to make such saves for all the other 8 languages (except English and Chinese): French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish. :)

Last edited by mathew77,

ABDULSALAM-ALGHAMDI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Tested it, thank you — the splash screen and first warning are still in Chinese, but ingame it's all in English for now:
View attachment 343759View attachment 343760View attachment 343761View attachment 343763

I guess it's worth it to make such saves for all the other 8 languages (except English and Chinese): French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.

View attachment 343759View attachment 343760View attachment 343761View attachment 343763

I guess it's worth it to make such saves for all the other 8 languages (except English and Chinese): French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish. :)
fixed, now warning screen and splash are in english.
Post automatically merged:

can you check if everything is good please?

Last edited by ABDULSALAM-ALGHAMDI,

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@asmmag - AWESOME!!!! Not to mention, seems like Settings can be changed in this now. Was able to turn Touchdrive Off, Auto Acceleration Off, View Camera changed, and set KPH to MPH.

Not sure what is going on, but I am trying to find Codes for this.......good luck. Cant use JNoexs. Once I Connect and Attach to Process, the Game is Frozen, even with Auto-Resume. Once you Disconnect, it runs perfectly fine. So might need other means.

EDIT: And EdiZon Failed. Crashed when trying to find Greater than.

Last edited by Smoker1,

ABDULSALAM-ALGHAMDI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
@asmmag - AWESOME!!!! Not to mention, seems like Settings can be changed in this now. Was able to turn Touchdrive Off, Auto Acceleration Off, View Camera changed, and set KPH to MPH.

Not sure what is going on, but I am trying to find Codes for this.......good luck. Cant use JNoexs. Once I Connect and Attach to Process, the Game is Frozen, even with Auto-Resume. Once you Disconnect, it runs perfectly fine. So might need other means.

EDIT: And EdiZon Failed. Crashed when trying to find Greater than.
sorry, forgot to mention the ability to change settings to your taste

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry, forgot to mention the ability to change settings to your taste
Was wondering how you did this to the Save.

EDIT - @asmmag : Actually, if possible, would you be able to change the other Save to English? So Users can choose to have either your Save with lot more Cars, or for those who want to have the other one to Complete themselves? Would be a good option, if possible.

Last edited by Smoker1,

ABDULSALAM-ALGHAMDI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Was wondering how you did this to the Save.

EDIT - @asmmag : Actually, if possible, would you be able to change the other Save to English? So Users can choose to have either your Save with lot more Cars, or for those who want to have the other one to Complete themselves? Would be a good option, if possible.
the thing is there are certain cars required for completing the challenges, even if I did, people can never complete them on the save with less cars. it took me a very long time to hex edit the save with certain code, to allow it to save

DkingKong

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

where to put that files? there is a guide?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Thank You :D