'Assassin’s Creed Mirage' to get support for OWO Haptic Gaming System for physical feedback

Screenshot_2023-07-13-18-30-55-657_com.microsoft.office.outlook.png

Today, Ubisoft has announced its partnership with OWO to make its games compatible's with OWO's haptic vest, the Haptic Gaming System, starting with Assassin’s Creed Mirage. Compatible with the PC and console versions of the game, the accessory is said to provide different physical sensations to match in-game events such as impacts and parkour.

“By leveraging OWO’s groundbreaking technologies and expertise, we are able to immerse players in the world, sounds and sensations of Assassin’s Creed Mirage in an innovative and enhanced way. We can’t wait for our players to discover and enjoy the coming-of-age story of Basim with the power of OWO”, Fabian Salomon, Lead Producer at Ubisoft Bordeaux.

While the Assassin’s Creed Mirage version of the vest is said to be coming soon, there is no price tag officially announced, but the existing model of the accessory costs €500, including shipping with a wait time of 3 months.

SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

N10A

Her stare burns...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one of those things that might be cool, especially for VR (and illusion games heh) but will probably not have many compatible games.
I imagine most of the support will be in mods for existing games, that's kinda how support for these haptic devices goes.
There needs to be pants as well, for...reasons.
There's the shockwave suit...

Reactions: CoolMe

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the unrealistic amount of times you collide and hit and bounce in those games, I'm sure it will be a great experience to get hit in the chest every 10 seconds.
If your heart stops it can double as CPR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol