ROM Hack RELEASE Atmosphere Cheat Code Button Assigner (GUI)

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere Cheat Button Assigner
This is a tool that I made for use with Atmosphere and SX OS codes on the Nintendo Switch. It can read and accept any codes as input and allow you to change any button activators present in the code. The ease of use will allow anyone to modify pre-existing codes with their own desired activators, regardless of coding knowledge level. This tool will also be useful for cheat creators to release their codes with activators formatted using placeholders (such as 8000XXXX) and then allow the users to choose the activator.

Screenshot:
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3558664d706f562e706e67

Features:
-Input validation: Any input format should work, no need to make your codes clean. Unnecessary stuff will be ignored.
-Multiple input sources: Allows pasting codes or opening from text file
-Detailed code/button information: Helps you identify exactly where you're at and what is being changed

Usage Instructions:
  1. Paste your Atmosphere codes into the text box, or open them from any txt file. Input formatting does not matter.
  2. Click the "Load Codes" button.
  3. Use the "Next Activator" and "Previous Activator" buttons to cycle through any present button activators.
  4. To change an activator, check/uncheck the appropriate boxes and click "Save Current Activator" when done.
  5. All the new codes will be in the same text box. Copy them wherever you want.
Download & Source Code:

Download: https://github.com/DarkFlare69/AMS-Cheat-Button-Assigner/raw/master/AMS-AssignCheatButton.exe

Source Code: https://github.com/DarkFlare69/AMS-Cheat-Button-Assigner

This is my first time writing C# in over a year. It will not be pretty. Especially since it seems everything has changed since the last time I used it and I had no time to adapt.

Enjoy!

Last edited by DarkFlare69,

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice but since it obviously work with both CFW and have nothing to do with Atmosphere at all, why not just call it "Switch's Cheat button Assigner" instead ? (simple question, no offence)

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice but since it obviously work with both CFW and have nothing to do with Atmosphere at all, why not just call it "Switch's Cheat button Assigner" instead ? (simple question, no offence)
That sounds too unspecific, who knows when another code format will be introduced. Other than that, not really any reason. I'd be open to changing it if people would prefer a different name, but I don't see it as a problem right now

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That sounds too unspecific, who knows when another code format will be introduced. Other than that, not really any reason. I'd be open to changing it if people would prefer a different name, but I don't see it as a problem right now
Ok, it's just that named it with atmosphere make ppl think it will only work with it which I found unfortunate but, your tool, your name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4