Hacking Atmosphere Prediction!

When do you think Atmosphere will have a public release.

• Summer 2018

Votes: 72 69.9%
  • Christmas 2018

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Q1 2019

Votes: 23 22.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I don't expect atmosphere till Christmas, November the earliest and it will not have backup loader. I know you can find information on how it will release sooner than that but just like in the professional game development; delays are inevitable. Also Team Xecuter wouldn't release a product in June if they thought that atmosphere was in any way ready for public release. They wouldn't waste the money developing it if a free solution was on the Horizon. Till then it's still a waiting game.

aslk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
?? atmosphere will be released in the summer. minimum june. tx will release in june

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see there's a lot of hope for it to be released soon but I guess time will tell if my prediction was correct.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
403678.jpg

Reactions: MeowMeowMeow

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If everything goes as planned, it is here next month.
Honestly I think Team Xecuter has slowed down Atmosphere development by demoralizing them. Some of the developers believe that Team Xecuter ripped off some of atmosphere code and they're a little bitter about it since TX has gotten a lot of interest from the community. Some of them have even quit.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Honestly I think Team Xecuter has slowed down Atmosphere development by demoralizing them. Some of the developers believe that Team Xecuter ripped off some of atmosphere code and they're a little bitter about it since TX has gotten a lot of interest from the community. Some of them have even quit.
They quit because of leaks (from team members).

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By watching their progress on github, i'm sure that it will be usable in a few weeks.
I expect a release in june (as planned).
usable to what degree? I personally wouldn't say it's useful unless it has the ability to do nand backup and restore.

Last edited by comput3rus3r, , Reason: meant useful not usable.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhtD6BeBJK4